UNITED GO TOP

Bazj

Wouldn't dream of it......I'm not Wolfie or PJ. I think all footballers are over paid nancy boys as must be the people who pay to go and watch them.

I have followed United since I was a kid but not in a fanatical way and I can appreciate a good match.... pity most of the other football "supporters" on here can't do the same instead of professing to "hate" the other teams etc.

When Liverpool stuffed United the other week, it was because Liverpool were the best team on the day. Others have beaten United this year who are now battling relegation so it doesn't make them a better side, just better on the day of the game. To win the league takes consistant performances.... something lacking across the board at the moment!

The significant thing is that the top four have been playing crap all season but apart from United the other 3 are all looking good when it matters, approaching the end of the season.

With the amount of debt at United I can see Ronaldo going which may not be a bad thing.

ZZZZZZZ - sorry guys was there a football match on the box last night - another dour boring performance - us Liverpools fans only like action packed matches packed with goals and entertainment.

Even if Liverpool finish second they will have the satisfaction of having beaten the team above them twice - which will give most Liverpool fans a little satisfaction.

Top that with the small team from Merseyside dumping the United team of the future out of the FA Cup and there is still plenty to cheer about! :D

Even if Liverpool finish second they will have the satisfaction of having beaten the team above them twice

And if United do come top they will have the satisfaction of knowing that they gave Poo a 7 pt start and let Poo beat them home and away and they still ended up above them :lol:

You can't beat entertaining football, that's what matters most, I hope for the fans sake that Poo's next 5 games are all 4-4 action packed thrillers :wink: