Why no flags?

Gary

Yes sounds like a very poor show.

Well I had a flutter on England to make it to the world cup final I got odds of 25/1.

I had 2 pounds each way I have made my money and more, and if they win well..

I wear my England Tee shirt with pride.

But then again I love Union so enough said.

Debs

A birthday pressie from the missus on becoming a 'septuagenarian' last month - or was it last year (dictionary says a septuagenarian is a person between 69 and 80) was a flag pole with both Union and St George flags. Flew the Union Jack for four weeks but since England crushing the Wallabies have had St George flag flying instead even though preferring League to Union - how anyone can say Union 'flows more' beats me - if the ball is not out of sight for minutes on end at the bottom of rucks/mauls it is booted out of the pitch or game stopped when someone has made a simple catch and called a mark. Back to the flag pole (18ft high with a 24ct gilded gold ball on top) a neighbour saya I may need a retrospective planning application ! - anyone have any info on this ?

8)8)8)

Peter - we won the first telecoms mast battle but have since lost three in a row - a nice little earner of anything from ?15K to ?45K per annum for our enterprising farmer neighbour. So now it's flag poles ONE telecoms masts THREE in Walton Parish :P

8)8)8)