Doomsday prediction - what do you think?

Gary

Although alot of his predictions can easily be interpreted to suit a later event and many were in picture form or coded text for his own protection, he was an astrologer and the 2012 eclipse that he predicts "could" have implications for our planet, some say they are already happening and he was not the only one to predict this, the Egyptians and the Free Maisons being to name but a few well respected tribes / organisations etc.

There is a chance that should the type of ecplipse happen that it "could effect us in a variety of ways, we won't know till it happens, it may pass un noticed but it could for example change our magnetic field and so the implications for communication systems would be beyond comprehension causing massive ecomonic problems nothing like what we're experiencing now. It could cause a series of storms that one after the other would be hard for those effected to regain composure before another one hit them, it could be the beggining of major changes in tempreture that ultimately will cause a fight for human survival.

He predicted the eclipse but also mayhem, famine, human suffering, just watch the news ...... we're all desensitised to so many horrible things these days, take a step back and look, it may just aleady be happening.

Either way its a wake up call. Are you going to leave it it to chance and just wait and see?

On 21st Dec 2012 are you just going to pold on and do what ever you would be doing or are you going to make sure "just in case" that you are where you should be, with who you should be with, it it doesn't happen at least it's not bad thing to show the ones you love that you love them bt if it does happen you'll be where you should be. I certainly don't want to chance it. :wink:

Tilly, every year there are at LEAST 2 eclipses and they are, and have for a long time, been easily predicted by astronomers. In 2012 there will be a total solar eclipse on 13th/14th November. Its path will be in the southern hemisphere and, obviously, it will only be visible to people in that path. Just Google ECLIPSE if you want more information. As I said before PIFFLE :roll::roll::roll:

I've read some tosh in my time but this really beats it all. See you all for the New Year party 1st January 2013 if the Beloved Leader Gordon the Magnificent has saved us from financial ruin by then (don't hold your breath about that though :lol::lol::lol: ) :roll::roll::wink:

To understand what is likely to happen to Earth and it's people, you will need to remain calm and try to follow the facts

That is as far as I got after spotting the celebrity believers top left. Briliant intro, you are all doomed but stay calm.

And how, exactly, is that an "eclipse"? :roll::roll:

On December 21, 2102, for the first time in 26,000 years, as the Mayan astronomers knew, the sun will eclipse the centre of our galaxy.

Fairly basic stuff this Asp :wink::wink::wink:

An eclipse is when a heavenly body blocks the light from another heavenly body. Assuming that you could class the centre of our galaxy as a heavenly body, and as the earth orbits the sun then the sun would eclipse the centre of the galaxy every year. Fairly basic stuff this Wolfie :wink::wink::wink:

As I said its a load of piffle :roll::roll::roll:

as the earth orbits the sun then the sun would eclipse the centre of the galaxy every year.

I am no expert Asp but apparantly because of the tilt of the Earth, the eliptical orbit (The gravitational quantum is ? precessional curvature. It curves inversely proportionally an infinite (linear) space and time into the finite forms (sizes and motions) through the gravitational lensing. Every single quantum leap is a step in the gradual transition between the convex and concave curvatures, which is transforming an almost perfectly symmetrical orbital motion (3D sphere) into an infinitely eccentric curvature (3D string), since the eccentricity on one level acts as a round curvature on the next level.)

and the fact that the 21st December is my wedding anniversary the above statement about the sun eclipsing the centre of the galaxy every year is just not true. The perfect alignment only happens every 26000 years which is longer than I've been married. :wink: Easy Peasy :wink:

And how, exactly, is that an "eclipse"? :roll::roll:

On December 21, 2102, for the first time in 26,000 years, as the Mayan astronomers knew, the sun will eclipse the centre of our galaxy.

Fairly basic stuff this Asp :wink::wink::wink:

The very one I'm on about, may not have worded the details very well in my last post :roll:

Watched a series of documentries on one of the history channels recently, very interesting,had me glued to TV am sad to say and although all the "predicted" doom and gloom may or may not happen as a result, it seems very likey that the eclipse will happen and that we are experiencing the run up to it now, if nothign else it'll give us something to talk about on the day....

I am no expert Asp but apparantly because of the tilt of the Earth, the eliptical orbit (The gravitational quantum is ? precessional curvature. It curves inversely proportionally an infinite (linear) space and time into the finite forms (sizes and motions) through the gravitational lensing. Every single quantum leap is a step in the gradual transition between the convex and concave curvatures, which is transforming an almost perfectly symmetrical orbital motion (3D sphere) into an infinitely eccentric curvature (3D string), since the eccentricity on one level acts as a round curvature on the next level.)

and the fact that the 21st December is my wedding anniversary the above statement about the sun eclipsing the centre of the galaxy every year is just not true. The perfect alignment only happens every 26000 years which is longer than I've been married. :wink: Easy Peasy :wink:

Tilly, what Wlfie said :wink::wink: