Medicinal Plants.

observer

• 1 month later...

Ginger is indeed good for nausea and feeling a bit queasey

Peppermint is good for a full tummy or to aid digestion, I drink Pepper mint tea after every meal in the evening, I'm on 2 bags a cup now, d'ya fink I'm addicted :roll:

I also drink Camomile tea but as it tastes likes old socks I only buy it with lime flower, all you can taste then is the citrus, it's nice and calming an relaxing although ideally I need very big hugs or a toffe hammer to make me relax, am perminently on red alert!!!

Sea or rock salt has less soduim than that which is manufactured - bet you didn't knwo that, it's all I use.

Tea is full of anti oxidents.

Erm me finks am going off the subject and getting carried away, can't remember the title of the topic now :roll: , back to my assignments then :roll::wink:

Is that bloating as in taking Fennel to get bigger? :shock::wink:

Get a library book on Yoga. Best way of relaxing there is.

To RELIEVE bloating, am sure I need not go into graphic details :roll:

I have been to yoga, I'm too tense, can't relax, didn't work, enjoyed it but found was getting wound up before I went, totoally counter productive for me, I even sleep to attention!!!!

What I need is lots of big hugs :wink:

I tried yoga many years ago. Went along with my sister and all we did was giggle (quietly of course)

Reason number one was that we just weren't bendy enough :lol: but the worst bit was the number of people who broke wind :lol::lol: We just couldn't concentrate or take it seriously after that but maybe it's supposed to happen :?:lol:

I was thinking more of learning how to relax the Yoga way. There is a difference. It is more of a mental thing than tying yourself in knots.

The drawback being that one can get too laid back, but that is better than being wound up all the time. :wink:

Natural medicine has been used by the Chinese and the Native Americans for centuries - at one time the Celts had some very good home remedies as well.

Did you know that vinegar is very good for your health? What about hot peppers? Did you know there is an actual cure for stomach ulcers? I kid you not - pepto bismal and tetracycline. That was in the New England Medical Journal over 10 yrs ago. I think some times the drug companies want us to stay sick so they make money. I do everything as natural as possible.

If you have a stuffy nose - pour a little eucalyptus oil in a hankie and occasionally sniff it - it really helps.

I was thinking more of learning how to relax the Yoga way. There is a difference. It is more of a mental thing than tying yourself in knots.

The drawback being that one can get too laid back, but that is better than being wound up all the time. :wink:

I've been wound up for 37 years now but I must say have been worse than I am at mo so that coudl eb viewed as a positive :roll: