A Chav Joke!!

Bazj

Chantelle goes to the benefits office to claim a bit more for the kids!!....

"How many children do you have ?" asks the council worker

"10" replies the girl

"10?" says the council worker, "What are their names?"

"Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne and Wayne"

"Doesn't that get confusing?"

"Naah..." says the girl "its great because if they are out playing in the street I just have to shout WAAYNE, YER DINNER'S READY or WAAYNE GO TO BED NOW and they all do it.

"What if you want to speak to one individually?" says the perturbed council worker

"That's easy," says the girl, "I just use their surnames"!

After having their 11th child (Chelsey Paris Britney McGuffy), a Glasgow couple decided that was enough because they could not afford a larger bed.

So the husband went to his GP and told him that he and his missus didn't want to have any more children (Wur no wantin ony mair weans, so wur no).

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive.

'A less costly alternative,' said the doctor, 'is to go home, get a firework, put it in an empty beer can, light it then hold the can up to your ear and count to 7..

The husband said to the doctor, 'Ah might no be the sharpest chisel in the shed, but Ah cannae see how pittin a firework in a beer caun next to my ear is gonnae help me no tae huv ony mair weans.'

Trust me,' said the doctor.

So the couple went home, the husband lit a banger and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count: '1' '2' '3' '4''5' ...... at which point he paused,

placed the beer can between his legs and resumed counting on his other hand.