Garforth Town

Pieman

The self proclaimed most famous non league club in the world are due to visit The Fortress on Saturday. Garforth, who have signed Brazilian world cup winner Cafu for April only come to Cantilever Park on the back of a defeat at Lancester on Tuesday night. Lets hope Joey and the boys can produce another three points in our late push for mid table obscurity.

I know Joey and the boys appreciated the loud support coming from BTG at Trafford, and we have to produce the same or more this weekend.

I will be taking expressions of interest for a seat on the coach to high flying Newcastle Blue Star too, so see me and get your name on the list, and lets cheer the boys on in Newcastle, and with their low average gate, lets see if we can have more than half the supporters within Kingston Park. Know of at least three Yellows exiles in Newcastle who are going to be there to join Joey Dunn's travelling Barmy Army.

Come on you Yellows

Pieman

Does anyone support a team outside of the top flight these days? ha ha

Hi Woody,

Not at the moment but I could well be next season.

Great result for town, pleased to to say I was there in person to witness a great performance.

Ian

Does anyone support a team outside of the top flight these days? ha ha

Hi Woody,

Not at the moment but I could well be next season.

Great result for town, pleased to to say I was there in person to witness a great performance.

Ian

I have a feeling Warrington Town's change in fortunes coincide with your visits Ian! :wink:

Gary,

One can only hope.

My attendance has the opposite effect for my lads team.

The only game they won this season was the one I missed.

There thinking of paying me to stay away :(

Ian

Have you seen Town lose yet?

Now you`ve done it, gone and put the curse on it.

Ian