Home truths for Gordon

asperity

I wonder if your neighbor knows you are a fan of the BNP :!: I dought it, do you think he would have the same opinion of you if he new you supported a white supremacist party :?:

You really do spout some crap Sgt... where does it say that I am a fan of the BNP?

I voted Tory at the last election and the one before that and the one when they got bloody trounced back in 1997 so please do not slander me on here by associating me with being a BNP supporter. You may think you are a politician (as you have already said here once before) however you will not reveal your political allegencies.... why not come clean now?

Now I am quite willing to accept your apology on here or I will pm you so we can meet up and you can apologise personally over a pint?

Hows that for an offer Sgt?

Who's hiding? :? I',m on record as being FOR protectionism (British jobs for British Workers); AGAINST the "free movement" and thus exploitation of labour, and the total anarchy of our so-called "managed immigration" policies: and totally OPPOSED to our membership of the EU. 8) NOW, if Labour, Tory or LibDem declared a similar stance in their manifestoes, I've no doubt I, along with many others, would vote for them - BUT they havn't. :roll: So, like many other folk, I'll vote for those Parties that concure with those views, and if the majority began to do that, the "main" Parties would rapidly do a somersault in adapting such policies. :wink: