Woodley Sports

andygill

Thought we had a bit of luck with the two non penalty decisions late on, both looked penalties to me, but we were due some after conceding many this season, we just got to win one now.

Anyway good win, against a side in good form, and good to see Mike Grogan back at the Cantilever.

See you all for our local derby at Trafford on Saturday, as we go for three in a row

Come on you Yellows

Spoke to the ref after the game about the penalties and he was convinced Woodley were playing for penalties! Game took a long time to get going due to the ref's injury.

Super sub Franny Smith struck again but it was not the best game I have seen this season - but three points is three points.

:D

Nice to meet both Andy and Gary last night.

Have to say I think Town made hard work of it considering they were playing 11 against 10 for most of the game.

The times I`ve seen Town win, Franny was brought on as sub and made the difference on both occassions, cant understand why he isnt included in the starting 11, but hey, I dont know the history and I`m certainly no expert.

A win is a win and 3 points in the bag.

Well done Town.

Ian

what a game i think we were abit lucky with thier 2 penalty calls but overall i think we did ok however we made hard work of it although we were against 10 men for most of the game.

cant wait for saturday

bring on trafford

lets make it 3 wins in a row

shareza