Warrington Town v Wakefield Sat March 7 3pm

Gary

Just to introduce myself and congratulate the team on a great win.

Have been to the last 2 home matches with my lad and will be an avid follower from now. Bring on Woodley. See you all Tuesday.

Ian

Welcome Ian I started coming in January and I'm hooked now. Luckily there hasn't been any clashes yet with Wigan.

At least you haven't had to wait 5 games for your first win!!

Just out of interest how old is your lad my eldest is 4.5 and wants to come to a game. I think i'll try half a match at first and get his mum to drop him off at half time.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

Thanks, my lad is 14 and unfortunately like you has a passion for Wigan against all the advice and bribery I have offered.

My youngest is 7 but I dont think I`d bring him along yet, he`s already learning the 2 fingered salute from school quick enough without introducing him to the verbal side of it as well. Plus he`d lose interest too quickly which would then spoil my enjoyment of the game.

Thanks Woody, may well pop along to that, they seem to be having a good spell at the moment. Is there an entrance fee for the reserves matches.

Cheers

Ian

Hi Andy,

Thanks, my lad is 14 and unfortunately like you has a passion for Wigan against all the advice and bribery I have offered.

My youngest is 7 but I dont think I`d bring him along yet, he`s already learning the 2 fingered salute from school quick enough without introducing him to the verbal side of it as well. Plus he`d lose interest too quickly which would then spoil my enjoyment of the game.

Thanks Woody, may well pop along to that, they seem to be having a good spell at the moment. Is there an entrance fee for the reserves matches.

Cheers

Ian

Welcome to the field of dreams Ian - I could do with meeting you at the next home game to find out how you caught the "bug" and how we can start to replicate it across Warrington - having said that the crowds are steadily growing even without too much success on the pitch.

Next season we are really going to push for promotion and every paying customer can help us achieve that dream.

Gary,

No secret, enjoy watching live football, especially grass root football where there is still a passion for the game rather than the pay packet. My Lad plays under 15`s at Lymm and although not a very succesfull team, you have to admire the team for their shear determination and perseverance. Been a silent observer of this forum for sometime and picked up on the Warrington Town bit from here.

Cheers Pieman, If I can get it passed by the committee me and the lad will be down to shout the lads on.

Thanks

Ian

Been a silent observer of this forum

Ian

Once you have been on here a while you will discover one thing observer isn't is silent! :lol:

Seriously though it is good to know that promoting the club on here is generating new fans! :D