Four star council

theinsider

Guess they must be... :shock::D

Maybe I'll take back everything I have said about them in the past :lol:

However I'd like to see them to reduce the time spent in the 'queue' system when you ring them though.... nearly 15 minutes wait today listening to the same tune on each of my three phone calls Zzzzzzz :shock:

I had nothing better to be doing though... :lol:

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/articles/4870/1/Council-wins-four-stars---again/Page1.html

Interesting to see we have a four star council here in Warrington.

They must be doing something right!

As long as they have an NVQ in ticking boxes, they can't fail to get awards.

It's just a pity that the people who organise these awards don't take to the streets and ask PUBLIC opinion. :roll::roll::roll:

But given the SMALL %age of voters, it would appear obvious to the most mentally challenged, that it is NOT a "true" reflection of the populace.

And I doubt that those who do vote, consider topics like box-ticking when the put their x on the paper. More likely to be who their Dad voted for, or what Maggie did. :wink:

But given the SMALL %age of voters, it would appear obvious to the most mentally challenged, that it is NOT a "true" reflection of the populace.

You are making an assumption that those who didn't vote would vote differently :roll::roll:

WHY, do you disagree with my comment? :?

If only 30% of the electorate turn out to vote then 70% can't be particularly enthused by any of the 3 main parties or their policies!

It does seem ridiculous that any party can get control with just 16%. It would be a more fair system if they had to get a set percentage, say 33%+ of the total electorate before they could get overall control. Then perhaps we might get some policies aimed at benefitting a wider section of the populace.