Sausages

Tilly

Still think we all need more hugs and soem stuff would sort it's self out. I know you're right about the obesity but to be honest I think alot of it is about pre cooked food that we dont really know what it contains, home mande is best, you're in charge of what and how much goes in. Go on, have a dumpling, I know you want to :wink:

Bill, I remember tomato sausages, wow, you're right, most sausages are not the same any more, I did go to a Farmer Market just before Christmas just near High Leigh Garden Centre - Abbey Leys, and bought some that resored my faith in the sausage - heres the website www.littleheathfarmshop.co.uk , they're on Cow Lane, Dunham Massey, they care about their animals too and the quality of life prior to sausage stage, the sausages I got were devine and I froze some and that didn't spoil them. Also Waitrose / Ocado do a very nice Cumberland. I love sausages but I hate horrid ones.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Watched a TV Doctor, rubbish "crash diets": all they do is reduce calorie intake for the period your on them, as soon as you stop, you balloon again - and they cost money. :shock: The only weight loss solution is a permanent life style change to healthy eating to reduce calorie intake and exercise to burn off excess calories - and it's free - problem is; it means getting off the couch! :wink: