Middlesex Crusaders

Eagle

I think that there is nothing in the film that would incite the violence against Muslims that was cited as the reason why Mr Willders was denied entry into the country.

By the way "crap" isn't really a reasoned assessment of the film, was it the content, the production, the editing or maybe the acting you found "crap"? Very shallow Lt. :roll::roll::roll:

I get the impression that you haven't actually bothered watching it!! Just get your opinions manufactured for you by your favourite news outlets and this totalitarian government. And as for "pandering to the right wing" I think that the views of these Islamic fundamentalists could be equated to right wing fascism. It isn't "right wing" to want to try to protect your country from being overrun by alien fanatics! :roll::roll::roll:

Any idea why Middlesex Crusaders are getting particular attention?

Has anyone said anything about the Saracens Rugby Club then?

or for that matter the Barbarians?

Panthers? oh no, the Vegetarians would be offended.

And the Irish FA should be sued for Allowing the Crusaders to play in the FAI! And the US Football Team from Nottingham!

And if only someone had warned the Celtic Rugby League team who are due to play Warrington soon!

*Imagines a cartoon of queue of Bowler Hatted Jobsworths from Middlesex outside the Halliwell Jones With Placards, being invited in by the members fo the Warrington No-Kissing Committee, with the caption "The Revolution Against Common Sense Continues" underneath*

I had a Red and Silver Cortina Crusader Automatic..... That had a rusty Right wing and a left wing with shades of blue showing through. Whoever sat in the back seat always thought they could do a better job than me; the driver and the indicators always showed we were either left of centre or right of centre....

I loved that car but it fell to pieces and was recycled in accordance to EU recycling rules..... I should have called it Great Britain instead of Gooey!! (The reg was GOO!!) :lol: