Liverpool v United

Gary

Well, it's not going to happen now but........ how pathetic. Surely something can be done to hose down the hot-heads from all clubs. Passion is one thing, thuggery, intimidation and violence another. A pox on all such team followers. :x

Maybe the clubs themselves should be doing more to ban the idiots.

Originally posted by Gary:

I think United must have been scared at the prospect of losing to Liverpool in the final! :(

And don't forget - in sport there's many swings and roundabouts - comments like that will undoubtedly come back & bite you at some point.

Chris - if your a passionate scouser you give as good as you get - and believe me I have taken plenty of stick from KeithR and Co on here going back a long time!

So to all my United "friends" here is something to cheer you up

Something to cheer you up!

And my post was made a little bit tongue in cheek. :roll:

United had their day when they robbed us 1-0 at Anfield and now the tables are turned.

You should hear all the United fans who are saying they are supporting AC Milan in the final - I wouldn't expect anything different - it is only right you should follow the team who were good enough to put out your own team.

All this about supporting the English club is a load of tosh - when three quaters of the players are foreigners any way and the club's owners are foreigners - come to think of it on a world stage most the the big club's supporters are foreigners as well!

All this about supporting the English club is a load of tosh - when three quaters of the players are foreigners any way and the club's owners are foreigners - come to think of it on a world stage most the the big club's supporters are foreigners as well! [/QB]

That's not what you have said in the past. :roll:

All this about supporting the English club is a load of tosh - when three quaters of the players are foreigners any way and the club's owners are foreigners - come to think of it on a world stage most the the big club's supporters are foreigners as well!

I disagree, they are still representing a place in your country of origin, and should be supported unless playing a side from your own nation.

It is not where they come from it is who they represent.

We can all have a difference of opinion - I respect yours so please respect mine.

I support Liverpool, I was born in Liverpool I go and watch Liverpool.

I can not "support" any other team.

I can appreciate good football, I can wish teams well - but I can not "support" them.

If you support a club you pay to watch them, buy their merchandise e.t.c. - that is how you show your support.

So in reality how many Liverpool fans would every "support" United and vice versa.

I see nothing wrong in following the club which has dumped your team out of a competition, as they have basically taken your teams place.

e.g IF Chelski had beaten Liverpool I would have wanted them to lift the trophy whoever they played - because then you can look back and think well at least we lost to the best team in the competition.

I support Liverpool, I was born in Liverpool I go and watch Liverpool.

I can not "support" any other team.

What a sad person :roll: So when England play Germany you cannot support England because Liverpool aren't playing :roll: Perhaps then you will gain more respect.

PS I won't be watching the European Cup Final now United are out, but I can say for sure that I don't want A C Milan to win.

At least I don't resort to insulting individuals.

Busby - just like most United supporters on here (not all Peter and eagle) you have taken what I have said completely out of context.

This is a topic about Liverpool FC and the Champions League - not about support in general.

I can assure you I support plenty of other things in life - but I don't need to explain myself to you.

Please show a little respect for individuals.

If you wish to have a personal debate with me use the PM facility.

[ 03.05.2007, 19:01: Message edited by: Gary ]