The Pikeys Pal......

Bazj

Having recently voted in favour of a pikey camp at Brook House, does that make Cllr Earl the pikeys Pal?

Surely our councillors should be voting to keep these people away from the town as much as possible; not encouraging them..... or maybe he is just after some cheap tarmac for his drive!

Wahl (Isn't that name a brand of hair clippers??) you are correct and I am sure I would have had worse names to call him (except not on here of course.... we save that for the Hoop and Mallet)

he can of course, always come on here and refute it and defend his position (Like councillor Kennedy does ).... I know he used to post on here!

• 1 month later...

A little off subject but I have just read an article about Halton Borough Council spending nearly ?1M on a purpose built gypsy camp in Runcorn complete with all utilities, toilets etc at a cost to the gypsy's of ?11 per week per caravan.

You would think that the gypsy's would be pleased - eh no chance, they have set up camp in a car park in Widnes refusing to pay the ?11. :shock::evil:

Typical pikey attitude then isn't it?

Cllr Earl should be pleased as well because apparently Mr Smith (AKA Pikey with lots of money by the looks of things) the man who owns the pikey camp in Walton is lodging an appeal against the refusal of planning permission on Brook House. Maybe with a bit more thought and support from the pikeys Pal councillor, he may just win this time.....watch the crime rate soar then chaps!!

A little off subject but I have just read an article about Halton Borough Council spending nearly ?1M on a purpose built gypsy camp in Runcorn complete with all utilities, toilets etc at a cost to the gypsy's of ?11 per week per caravan.

You would think that the gypsy's would be pleased - eh no chance, they have set up camp in a car park in Widnes refusing to pay the ?11. :shock::evil:

That's the price of 2 packets of cigs.... how can they object to such a miniscule payment and apart from that WHY is it so cheap. It's not like they can't afford it anyway :evil::roll:

I believe it is a sort of temporary stopping off site so perhaps they simply object to the fact that they will be recorded as staying in the area on specific dated rather than the ?11 fee itself.

If the aren't willing to use it then I don't mind paying the ?11 a week to store my caravan there for 6 months of the year :wink:

That's what they've started doing, but the locals tend to object! :wink:

How strange that people should object :shock::wink:

PS if it's as easy as Paul says does anyone fancy clubbing together to buy a nice field in the countryside somewhere for pleasnat weekend breaks in a caravan :D

Outbid them... :shock:

Have you ever seen the wads of real money they have at auctions :shock:

We used to have dealings with a van auction place and when the gypos were there no-one else stood a chance. They also used to work in teams to outbid and intimidate other people aound the room :?

I wish I'd have had a third of the amount of cash they used to carry on auction day in my bank account. It would last me a year :wink:

Anyway... don't they tend to buy their 'land' via a third party.. who then hands it over to them and collects his/her payment for 'helping out' :wink: