Sports Shop in Market

andygill

Well done to Warrington Town for coming to a deal with the sports stall in the market to sell club wear.

I bought the home shirt and a polo shirt.

I'm a Wigan Athletic fan (born and bred Wiganer!! now living in Warrington) but have a soft spot for Town.

All I need to do now is persuade my misses to let me go to the games when Latics are away (instead of shopping, and I?ll have to bring my 2 and 4 year olds with me).

Is there a club shop at the ground I wouldn't mind buying a sweat shirt?

Cheers

Andy

Well done to Warrington Town for coming to a deal with the sports stall in the market to sell club wear.

I bought the home shirt and a polo shirt.

I'm a Wigan Athletic fan (born and bred Wiganer!! now living in Warrington) but have a soft spot for Town.

All I need to do now is persuade my misses to let me go to the games when Latics are away (instead of shopping, and I?ll have to bring my 2 and 4 year olds with me).

Is there a club shop at the ground I wouldn't mind buying a sweat shirt?

Cheers

Andy

Many thanks for your kind words Andy - and it is great to see that not only Warrington Town are benefitting from this new outlet but also a small family business which has been established for more than 100 years.

It is also very heart warming to see a fan of another team developing a soft spot for Warrington Town.

We are at home V Newcastle Blue Star this coming Saturday kick off 3pm - so we hope you will join us in your new top!!!

:D

Cheers thanks for the reply. Is the club shop only open on matchdays

Andy

Yes - that is one of the main reasons we have arranged for a town centre location.

I will arrange for more items to be made available from Whites Sports in the near future.

If you ask Jerry nicely, he may open up at other times, a training night for instance.

As for sweatshirts, I don't believe that we have any in stock at the moment.

That's a pity, maybe in time. Can you tell me roughly what do they have in the club shop at present, also does the club have some sort of lottery ?

Thanks

Andy

If you ask Jerry nicely, he may open up at other times, a training night for instance.

That's a pity, maybe in time. Can you tell me roughly what do they have in the club shop at present, also does the club have some sort of lottery ?

Thanks

Andy

Yes we do have a weekly lottery linked to the Wolves one. If you PM me your contact details I can arrange for you to become a member with the chance of winning ?1,000 every week! 8)

The club shop has everything you saw at Whites Sports plus mugs, key rings,metal badges, and various items of branded clothing, bob hats e.t.c

When is the next training night ? and how do I get in touch with Jerry.

Thanks

Hi Andy - the team will be training on Thursday at 6.30pm and Saturday morning from 11am - but as Wigan have no game this weekend why not pop down and join the barmy army at the field of dreams.

At home to Newcastle Blue Star kick off 3pm.

You will be made more than welcome.

Hi Andy - the team will be training on Thursday at 6.30pm and Saturday morning from 11am - but as Wigan have no game this weekend why not pop down and join the barmy army at the field of dreams.

I've received permission from the misses, so i'll see you all there.

Can you make sure there is a XXL long sleeve away shirt in the shop !!

Andy

I've received permission from the misses, so i'll see you all there.

Can you make sure there is a XXL long sleeve away shirt in the shop !!

Andy

Great news - please make sure you make yourself known to me, pieman, Peter, Barry & co who all post on here! :D

Replica kits are in the office - Barry is sure to oblige if we have the size required. Evertying else is in the shop I think.

I have a horrible feeling we have sold out of away kits XXL! :cry:

Come on, no sweatshirts, no xxl away shirts !!!

Don't worry we will find something for you!! Even if you have to have the rain jacket off my back! :wink: