What a load of Kak a -

observer

Off on the wrong tack with that one Fats, I've played a full range of sports in my younger days and retain the utmost respect for true sporting competition between homegrown teams and cultivated player (as in the amateur leagues). :shock: What you are getting all excited about is a competition between financial resources - the illusion of real sporting competition - no cause for any territorial pride whatever. :roll: Andyk, I', not singling out footballers, they are merely amongst a myriad of overpaid celebs that fan bases live their sad lives through, by following their pathetic exploits. :roll::wink:

I'm very pleased to see that the club have decided to abandon their bid to sign Kaka. I do suddenly wonder how serious they actually were about signing him and whether or not all the speculation over him was to raise global publicity for the club. At least the club have seen sense though and realised there was no real chance Kaka would choose to join them.

I'm very pleased to see that the club have decided to abandon their bid to sign Kaka. I do suddenly wonder how serious they actually were about signing him and whether or not all the speculation over him was to raise global publicity for the club. At least the club have seen sense though and realised there was no real chance Kaka would choose to join them.

I think that decision was more down to Kaka's refusal to sign rather than Man City's loss of interest :roll:

I think Berlusconi has put his political spin on it

the truth is probably more like -

City made a bid

Milan accepted the bid

Milan stalled when the realized the fan/media reaction

Man City never got to talk to Kaka

With no discussion between the player and the club the deal fell through

there's always the summer to sign him!!!

the whisper is that Robinhio? had something to do with it. :roll:

Probably told him that the translation on the document was wrong and that it was actually Man CITY not UNITED that wanted him.... so understandably (Ulrika)Kaka decided to stay where he was in Milan!

It took Robhino a while to translate it and he was often seen wondering why he was playing in a blue shirt when Utd play in red. Now that he has worked out that he actually signed for City by accident, he has hot footed it back to Brazil! :lol::lol: