Is it true?

WiredforSound

How does everyone know what the wage is meant to be, I know its confidential information, and even as kit man, I have no idea what the figure is?

I know its madness isnt it?

We are lucky to get 120 through the gate and with due respect a majority of that pay the concessionary rate at a guess.

What i heard was that it has been cut the triple figures and if they were right then we would be forking out ?1400 a week which is ludicrous.

We really need to stop these rumours (if possible as i know how difficult it could be) as it is damaging to the club.

As Woody has pointed out not many people know of the real budget so we need to find out if someone is leaking the info and put a stop to it.

How does everyone know what the wage is meant to be, I know its confidential information, and even as kit man, I have no idea what the figure is?

I know its madness isnt it?

We are lucky to get 120 through the gate and with due respect a majority of that pay the concessionary rate at a guess.

What i heard was that it has been cut the triple figures and if they were right then we would be forking out ?1400 a week which is ludicrous.

We really need to stop these rumours (if possible as i know how difficult it could be) as it is damaging to the club.

As Woody has pointed out not many people know of the real budget so we need to find out if someone is leaking the info and put a stop to it.

Seeing as you started the rumour perhaps you can PM me your source.

The only people who are involved in the budget are the directors and manager.

If someone from the boardroom is leaking information I need to know who it is.

It is also pleasing to see our crowds have gradually been increasing throughout the season despite the poor results so we must be doing something right!:roll:

On the crowd front I think you should be thanked for all your hard work, by promoting the club in the press & special events it is letting people know about us. As the chap I used to come to games with in the old days always said, If we could get off to a good start and get a run going early season the crowds would flock in, from the amount of local football paid (4 division youth leage & the oldest district league on the planet) you can see there is plenty of need for the game, we just have to show are potential.

As far as the wages are concerned IU would suggest that there are people who from past experience have an idea of these things and take a guestimate. You know how football is for turning guestimates (or even pure shots in the dark) into trueisams!

COME TEAM WARRINGTON

It is also pleasing to see our crowds have gradually been increasing throughout the season despite the poor results so we must be doing something right!:roll:

With due respect your contradicting yourself there Gary.

Your initial reply to my post was 'No it is not true' and now you've wrote whats highlighted in bold up there.

If it isnt true then surely there wouldnt be information to leak?

I also find it worrying that you think that the information could of been leaked from a board member!

P.s i think the use of 120 as an average gate by myself was taken the wrong way. I wasnt having a go at the numbers we get although, like yourself no doubt, i would love more to come and watch.

With due respect your contradicting yourself there Gary.

Your initial reply to my post was 'No it is not true' and now you've wrote whats highlighted in bold up there.

If it isnt true then surely there wouldnt be information to leak?

I also find it worrying that you think that the information could of been leaked from a board member!

P.s i think the use of 120 as an average gate by myself was taken the wrong way. I wasnt having a go at the numbers we get although, like yourself no doubt, i would love more to come and watch.

Not really - you say you have heard something - I have asked you your source - I am also pointing out that if someone is speaking out of order I need to know.

Not contradicting myself - just stating facts.

If is a very big word! :roll: