Prince Charles and 'Sooty'gate

Sheila_P

Does anyone recognise Prince Charle's friend as Kuldip Dhillon from Warrington Market?

It took me a while to recognise him but I'm pretty sure it is him.

Yes, it slowly dawned on me when I saw his picture in the papers. I also used to practice karate with him..I knew him as Dhillon and he told me he was a Sikh (hence Singh) but I don't know what his first name was but he sure looks like him and he's the right age at 58. To think last time I saw him I probably kicked him!

Does anyone recognise Prince Charle's friend as Kuldip Dhillon from Warrington Market?

Yes, it slowly dawned on me when I saw his picture in the papers. I also used to practice karate with him..I knew him as Dhillon and he told me he was a Sikh (hence Singh) but I don't know what his first name was but he sure looks like him and he's the right age at 58. To think last time I saw him I probably kicked him!

He was known as Colin. He worked on his parents' stall in the market.

Half the girls in Warrington were in love with him! :D

I remember him, he used to work Lymm market as well, 20 years ago. He was quite small but very nice looking and the family sold ladies' clothes. :)

I remember him, he used to work Lymm market as well, 20 years ago. He was quite small but very nice looking and the family sold ladies' clothes. :)

Hehe, he must have boosted his family's business no end.

He used to go to the clubs in town when he was a teenager. He used to wear beige suits at that time too!

Last time I saw him he was working on a stall in Runcorn Shopping City.

He's done really well in life. Good luck to him :D

according to Wikipedia, Kuldip Singh Dhillon (aka Sooty) was born in the Punjab and moved to Gloucester when he was 4, where he has lived since. He is in the property business. The conclusion is that it is not the same Dhillon as was on Warrington market, but I have to say he must be his double.

according to Wikipedia, Kuldip Singh Dhillon (aka Sooty) was born in the Punjab and moved to Gloucester when he was 4, where he has lived since. He is in the property business. The conclusion is that it is not the same Dhillon as was on Warrington market, but I have to say he must be his double.

Wiki is wrong on this occasion. It's definitely him.