Saturday 17th January

Woody

This Saturday our reserves are in a top of the table local derby clash with Moore United, the game is due to be played at Cantilever Park and admission is free. The boys are doing very well this season, and I believe they are playing some very good football too, so it should be a cracker. Get there and support the Yellows, and hopefully cheer them onto victory and another three points.

BE THERE.

most of the people at these games are friends or relatives of the players, to suddenly ask for a donation at the gate (just to make some extra cash) would be really unfair.

Me and sam will be down at the ground about 2:30, I think a better idea would be to hold a raffle, then there is at least something in it for people, I can run it if you want!

COME ON TEAM WARRINGTON

most of the people at these games are friends or relatives of the players, to suddenly ask for a donation at the gate (just to make some extra cash) would be really unfair.

Me and sam will be down at the ground about 2:30, I think a better idea would be to hold a raffle, then there is at least something in it for people, I can run it if you want!

COME ON TEAM WARRINGTON

Tim you can't run a football club like a business and do everything for nothing.

I appreciate that you have already dug deep for the club but we need to generate regular cash flow to bring success to the club.

I for one would be more than happy to donate a few quid to watch our lads sweat blood and tears for the cause - and I would have thought their family and friends would have felt the same.

Fans have got to realise that while the lights are on at Cantilever Park it is costing us money and we've not had any revenue through the gates for a month, other than Leigh Genesis hiring the ground for their home game.

Your offer to run a raffle it greatly appreciated and we will try and set that up - as long as you can ssell a ticket to everyone in the ground! :wink:

COME ON TEAM WARRINGTON

you will be to late there kicking of at 2:15pm

ok so the money we not useing the lights, how many seconds of wages does that cover for the so call 'big name' players.

It is more a fact that the rest of the league kicks of at that time, so we may aswell keep to that standard.

anyway thanks for the reminder

The floodlights are probably one of the most expensive things to run! :shock: