Thank You Paul Moore

Pieman

Thank You Paul Moore for all that you have done for Warrington Town AFC over the past 13 or so months, good luck with the future, and I hope to see you back down at Cantilever Park once again in the future.

For me personally as kit man, I would like to say thanks too, you were always very helpful, approachable and that made my job a hell of a lot easier, and I am grateful.

The lads and lasses behind the goal were your biggest backers and I'm sure tehy will join with me in wishing you all the best

WE'VE GOT MOORINHO

:(

I do wonder whether the writing was on the wall for his departure once Joey Dunn rejoined the club back in late December. I expect he'll quickly be given the permanent job but we'll see.

God am I happy, best news i have heard in a long while just read it on non league news. I am going to have a party tonight :D .

Get Joey appointed asap he is the best thing to happen to this club for a long while............Playoffs here we come :):):):):):):)

Oh btw i was right all along :lol:

I do wonder whether the writing was on the wall for his departure once Joey Dunn rejoined the club back in late December. I expect he'll quickly be given the permanent job but we'll see.

God am I happy, best news i have heard in a long while just read it on non league news. I am going to have a party tonight :D .

Get Joey appointed asap he is the best thing to happen to this club for a long while............Playoffs here we come :):):):):):):)

Oh btw i was right all along :lol:

It is quite sad how football fans can celebrate the demise of anyone who has tried their best for a club.

Karl. that's sad.

What happens if Joey doesn't deliver? How long would you give him if he was appointed. Has he achieved anything on the coaching side? Has he managed a club?

Making someone a manager just because you liked him as a player doesn't mean he will be any good. :roll::roll::roll:

Karl. that's sad.

What happens if Joey doesn't deliver? How long would you give him if he was appointed. Has he achieved anything on the coaching side? Has he managed a club?

Making someone a manager just because you liked him as a player doesn't mean he will be any good. :roll::roll::roll:

Pete I aint going to bite; but what i would say that it aint sad i was speaking as a fan who could see through the previous manager. I've seen enough football over the years to make my mind up about how the manager thinks or how the team is playing and am sorry to say he was not good enough. I agree with your comments about Joey but that said he has more to do with Warrington Town than our previous manager had. And to quote how Gary is trying to get everything on the pitch all to do with people who either have played for Warrington or live in Warrington; i think Joey is the ideal candidate.

I hope like i am that you are all looking forward to exciting times under a new management team and hope that can get something out of this season. At least have something to look back on during the summer.

Come on Town :lol:

Karl. that's sad.

And to quote how Gary is trying to get everything on the pitch all to do with people who either have played for Warrington or live in Warrington; i think Joey is the ideal candidate.

I don't remember saying that! Iwould not object to someone playing for Warrington wherever they came from if they were good enough and got us promotion.

What I did say is that I would like to see more Warrington lads playing in the first team - as there were none when I arrived at the club.

We will be meeting Joey tonight to discuss the future!

There was one or two, mate, I believe, Dave Tickle was with us at that point, although not greatly in favour, and Danny Salt, who is warrington born and bred and still lives on Kingsway. Granted it is only two, but there were more than none

Dave Tickle was "away" from the club when I arrived and Danny Salt was unfortunately on his way as well.

Certainly not enough local involvement for my liking.