building

the builder

no work for local builders?sites have closed due to banks not providing investment funds,people wont spend as i feel they are a bit bitter that house prices have fallen ,advertising agencies taking profits charging builders for quotes through advertising through the web ?10 an inquiry where do we go from here mortgages to pay no income bad weather tools for sale .the customer can get good value using local builders not ones who rely on big profit margins to pay for the adverts leaving the small reliable firms in the cold so when trends change there will be no apprentices to fill these position or trained staff so when they move on to an other venture or return to where they have came from the tables might turn and local econimies turn over again

ps i saw abloke ,welding his gates, the other day with a binbag wrapped around his head must have had to sell his mask,times are hard

I want some building work doing. 3 jobs in fact; one being an extension at my mums house. I have asked 3 builders so far and only one has bothered to turn up and quote or even to reply!

seems that some things never change! :D

I want some building work doing. 3 jobs in fact; one being an extension at my mums house. I have asked 3 builders so far and only one has bothered to turn up and quote or even to reply!

seems that some things never change! :D

I think it depends on the work, effort, money equation, and which way round it is. Baz.

Sorry Steve - we can't allow free advertising on this website - tough times or not.

If you would like to discuss advertising we can put together an affordable package starting from as little as just ?10 a month with magazines covering Warrington, Lymm, Stockton heath, Culcheth and Frodsham. Plenty of building work out there and we have other builders successfully advertising with us - some have been for many years.