Steven Broomhead exclusive

Gary

Interestingly Mr Broomhead didn't deny outright the Tony Smith *rumour* so seems to be a nailed on certainty. As for the rest it's nothing we haven't been hearing for the last 30 years albeit delivered in a quieter more intellectual manner. The last time I handled any silverware the Wire won was when drinking from the Challenge Cup handed to me by the great AJ Murphy when both he and I were much younger and more dangerous men. I fear that both Alex and myself may have quit this mortal coil the next time we win owt.

Yours ever so mentally.

Interestingly Mr Broomhead didn't deny outright the Tony Smith *rumour* so seems to be a nailed on certainty. As for the rest it's nothing we haven't been hearing for the last 30 years albeit delivered in a quieter more intellectual manner. The last time I handled any silverware the Wire won was when drinking from the Challenge Cup handed to me by the great AJ Murphy when both he and I were much younger and more dangerous men. I fear that both Alex and myself may have quit this mortal coil the next time we win owt.

Yours ever so mentally.

You have a lot in common with the Wolves - same old, same old!