Dallam sunrise

P J

Out this morning and took a few piccys of the sun coming up over Dallam and Bewsey. Aesthetic beauty is probably not the first thing to spring to mind about these areas but with a bit of sunlight they look great. I even got some pics of what I think were cormorants. Its a lovely walk around the Stinker and back up via Sankey Valley.

cormorantoverDallam.jpg

IMG_3136.jpg

IMG_3138.jpg

IMG_3141.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

IMG_3145.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3150.jpg

IMG_3163.jpg

IMG_3166.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

IMG_3174.jpg

weedsgastower.jpg

sunriseovertheStinker.jpg

• 2 months later...
I use a Canon 40d Dismayed

Ouch.. I've just looked it up and there's no way I'll be allowed one of those. More is the pitty :cry:

No wonder your photos are so much better than mine. My camera is a 4 year old Asda special ?99 one and my other is my mobile phone :lol:

Maybe it's about time you upgraded ... there is a reasonable market for second hand cameras you know :lol::wink:

I use a Canon 40d Dismayed

Ouch.. I've just looked it up and there's no way I'll be allowed one of those. More is the pitty :cry:

No wonder your photos are so much better than mine. My camera is a 4 year old Asda special ?99 one and my other is my mobile phone :lol:

Maybe it's about time you upgraded ... there is a reasonable market for second hand cameras you know :lol::wink:

I have never taken a good picture with a phone, i dont have the knack.

I have a cheap and cheerful camera as well as my nice one Dismayed and I have had some great results from it, and I have never won a photography competition unlike your good self.

:D:D:D