Dear Santa a new manager please

karltt

Well thats it you dont have to reply to this message; but i am fed up after that 2-0 defeat at home today to a team to places below us in the league. Enough is finally enough Mr Moores time to find a new club you've had enough excuses and time. We deserve a better manager to give us a mid table finish, this team is good enough and under the right guidance together with a few new players next season we can get into unibond prem.

Oh one final point it must be desperate if Karl Brown is back :wink: .

My new year is made.

Come on town :lol::lol::lol:

I attended my first match today with a friend and just a few minutes into the match, we heard grumblings about Moores. Correct me if I'm wrong but he's only been in charge for just over a year hasn't he? If that is the case then as far as I'm concerned, those calling for his head are doing so far too quickly. Realistically, with the squad that they have, just where exactly should Warrington be in the leugue? Aiming for Promotion? Mid table?

Having gone on the website, I've found the following for this season so far:

16 league matches played, 5 drawn, 3 won, 8 lost

1 friendly played and lost

6 cup games won, 6 lost

Therefore 16 + 1 + 12 = 29 played, 9 won, 14 lost, 5 drawn

That means out of a possible 48 points from the 16 league games played so far, Warrington have managed to get just 14 points. I'm aware that you can't but if it was possible to gain points from the friendly and Cup games then out of a possible 39, Warrington would have got 18 points.

If you add this 18 plus the 14 that equals 32 out of a possible 87.

Admittably that is not at all an impressive record and the club have now lost their last five matches and haven't won in eight games. However, clubs like Warrington Town will never progress if a Manager isn't even given a full season and if I'm correct that Moores joined last year in October, then this season is his first full one which I feel, is the one he should be judged on, at the END of the season. I'm aware that everyone wants the club promoted but realistically judging by the lack of points gained so far this season, no-one in Warrington will be celebrating Promotion come the end of May. Stability is required though and so even if the club finishes just a couple of places higher than last season, that may not be the instant progress everyone would dearly love to have, but at least its steady progress which shows the club is heading in the right direction.

karlt.

You call yourself a supporter but all you do is undermine the club. You stir up the players with your anti-manager stance and encourage discontent, and not content with that, you tell the visiting supporters how bad the team and manager are.

Opposing teams will hear about this and think Warrington are in disarray.

If the manager goes and the next one isn't any better and the one after that is the same, what will you achieve except satisfying your miserable moaning.

The club needs supporting not internal sniping. Don't like the way they play? take it up with the boardroom.

Of course, if you are that much of an expert, you could apply to be the next manager. It is according to you, such an easy job.

there again, they do say empty vessels make the most noise. :!:

there are problems that need to be looked into, like training facilities and we are in a middle of a pritty bad run at the moment but we have to give the gaffer till the end of the season. If he was sacked it would take a new man at least 10 games just to find his feet, at whitch stage who nows were we would be.

As said above even just finishing on 1 more point than last season would be seen as progress and then we could all back the team into next season, mind you I am not a director so its not up to me!!!!

Work is going on behind scenes to ensure the future stability and success of the club.

The league is totally unpredictable and it wouldn't surprise me if Warrington didn't go and shock us all by picking up three points at unbeaten Durham on Saturday.

Lets face it - if Rossendale can go and win at high flying Halifax anything is possible!

:shock:

Hey all,

I am glad to hear that mike walsh has left the club, and that we now have a new assistant in, mike was a good lad but just didnt have what it takes to cut it at this level, this is the first move forward the club has taken all season, things are looking better. bring on durham on sat.

When I was out and about today a guy walked up to me in the street and shook my hand saying - well done - that is the best thing you've ever done.

I was some what puzzled and enquired what he meant - and he said "bringing Joey Dunn back to Warrington!" - so there you go at least someone is happy.

Hey all,

I am glad to hear that mike walsh has left the club, and that we now have a new assistant in, mike was a good lad but just didnt have what it takes to cut it at this level, this is the first move forward the club has taken all season, things are looking better. bring on durham on sat.

How do you know what kind of an impact he actually had on the team? Is Paul Moores a Manager who likes to leave training to the Assistant or is he fully hands on? Did Mike Walsh arrive with Moores or had he been at the club before him?