EU democracy!

observer

NB. The EU now has it's own Navy! :shock: An anti-pirate task force off the coast of Somalia led by a British Rear-Admiral - when did we agree to an EU Armed Force? :?:roll:

We didn't and were never asked. It just happens; a bit like the snowball down the hill. Once started it won't ever stop. Very soon we will be in the euro (because I reckon now is about the "right" time. The time that Gordon was always waiting for as his get out clause of making a commitment on signing up.

Now that it is nearly one to one; pound to euro, he will see it as a stabilising influence to our economy and take the plunge to driop us into the euro black hole.

I'll put a tenner on it!

NB. The EU now has it's own Navy! :shock: An anti-pirate task force off the coast of Somalia led by a British Rear-Admiral - when did we agree to an EU Armed Force? :?:roll:

We didn't and were never asked. It just happens; a bit like the snowball down the hill. Once started it won't ever stop. Very soon we will be in the euro (because I reckon now is about the "right" time. The time that Gordon was always waiting for as his get out clause of making a commitment on signing up.

Now that it is nearly one to one; pound to euro, he will see it as a stabilising influence to our economy and take the plunge to driop us into the euro black hole.

I'll put a tenner on it!

A tenner, wow that 8 dollars :wink::wink:

• 10 months later...