Nantwich tomorrow

karltt

Good Luck tomorrow lads wont be there other things on :cry:

Found this on interest of the fans forum

Watch out for Phil Hadland who played for us last season, used to tear teams apart down the wing but had nobody upfront who knew who to convert a cross!

Jimmy McCarthy also plays for them, he broke his leg just after we released him but don't think it was as bad a first thought so he may be playing, he thinks he is Ronaldo but is prone to making silly mistakes.

Finally our captain Anthony Kielthy now plays in the defence, great defender and even thought he doesn't play for Kidsgrove anymore he is still the captain.

These are all Warrington Town, you should beat them comfortably though, they had ambitions to be in the football league within 5 years... This was said 2 seasons ago.

:wink:

I know you do not rate the cup competitions but this is a national competition and a good way to raise the clubs profile!

hope you have not been put off coming down to games, after all we need all the support we can get!!!!

Its a good comp. Tim; got other things on tomoz. Will never been put off coming to Town. See the Leek management team has been sacked :?

These are all Warrington Town, you should beat them comfortably though, they had ambitions to be in the football league within 5 years... This was said 2 seasons ago.

:wink:

I've said it BEFORE - and I'll say it again.

This ambitious statement was made when I first got involved - not realising the task in hand.

Unibond Premier within the first five years hopefully - already beatenb two teams in the cup from the Premier league this season!

:oops: