those poor Polar Bears - oh wait........LOL

disgusted

Got to love the latest scaremongering on ITV news this week about the endangered poler bears as the North Pole is melting.

Blah, blah, blah, oh lets go back to Lawrence McGinty for a big update. Well folks we've had an incredibly rapid freeze this week (north pole does that I suppose?) and the sea has frozen over, now the bears are heading to their natural habitat.

Wonder what they'll do for the rest of the week now, their scare story has blown up in their faces.

Global warming or global scaremongering?

I hate ITV news with all their sensationalist tripe, not to mention their poncy presenters

Another one tonight - inflation is down (hence cheaper fuel, food, etc.. woohoo) yet ITV news completely overshadowed it by saying HOW BAD it makes things for us, and that supposedly we wont buy a loaf of bread incase it's 1p cheaper next week :roll: Oh please... just p*ss off

I hate ITV news with all their sensationalist tripe, not to mention their poncy presenters

Another one tonight - inflation is down (hence cheaper fuel, food, etc.. woohoo) yet ITV news completely overshadowed it by saying HOW BAD it makes things for us, and that supposedly we wont buy a loaf of bread incase it's 1p cheaper next week :roll: Oh please... just p*ss off

It's actually worse than that. The news programmes are presenting a fall in inflation as a fall in prices where really a fall in inflation is actually only a fall in the RATE of PRICE INCREASES!!!! Not the same thing at all :roll::roll: