Supporters Club Meeting

Pieman

just 2 let u know that i will not be appearing at the next meeting but thanks for the invite anyway. But this is a forum and every person has a right too voice there own oppinions how ever big or small!!!!!

It seems too me that town havn't found a balance too what success and failure is???? after all someone was quoted too want 4 promotions in 4 season's so is anything less than that a failure?????? or is just staying up a success???? only you as the chairman and the board will no that!!!!!

But this is a forum and every person has a right too voice there own oppinions how ever big or small!!!!!

It seems too me that town havn't found a balance too what success and failure is???? after all someone was quoted too want 4 promotions in 4 season's so is anything less than that a failure?????? or is just staying up a success???? only you as the chairman and the board will no that!!!!!

tanners1 - of course everyone can voice their opinions - but what we don't like on here is personal attacks on individuals.

As being the person who wanted four promotions in five seasons - that was me :oops: I now realise that was a lot to expect but I was totally new to running a football club.

Now after 18 months at the club I realise that was a pipe dream but it does not remove my ambition to take the club forward and strive for promotion year on year.

There has been a lot of hard work going on behind the scenes to ensure the financial viability of the club.

So if you are a Warrington Town supporter (I can't think of any other reason for you wanting to enter a debate on the team/club) stick with us and one day in the not too distant future we will give you a club the whole town can be proud of.

As I said to sam on Saturday, lots of little targets result in big achievements. I set an abition for the club at the being of this season, loo at least match the points tally from last season (matching gives use a better ratio as we play less games) and to have a decent cup run.

The better we can do against these targets the better, hopefully well enough the keep the management and playing staff in place for next season. If we can do that and just make a couple of tweecks over the close season we will be rocking!

COME ON TEAM YELLOWS

Perhaps Karlt, Wiredforsound, Big Bob and tanners1 would like to attend as they have plenty to say about Warrington Town Fc so must be true fans! :roll:

Will try and arrange Gary will be there will some of the family. Will be at the home game on Sat so will have a chat then. We always chat will Pieman at the home games in anycase.

See you Sat

Karl :wink:

But this is a forum and every person has a right too voice there own oppinions how ever big or small!!!!!

tanners1 - of course everyone can voice their opinions - but what we don't like on here is personal attacks on individuals.

As being the person who wanted four promotions in five seasons - that was me :oops: I now realise that was a lot to expect but I was totally new to running a football club.

Now after 18 months at the club I realise that was a pipe dream but it does not remove my ambition to take the club forward and strive for promotion year on year.

There has been a lot of hard work going on behind the scenes to ensure the financial viability of the club.

So if you are a Warrington Town supporter (I can't think of any other reason for you wanting to enter a debate on the team/club) stick with us and one day in the not too distant future we will give you a club the whole town can be proud of.

Gary noting your comments what is the latest situation with the money going into Orford park and us obtaining some for the new stadium at Viccy Park ??

Gary noting your comments what is the latest situation with the money going into Orford park and us obtaining some for the new stadium at Viccy Park ??

What money going into Orford Park? :?

WARRINGTON Town FC are proud to be associated with such an ambitious proposal as the Orford Park project but I am not aware of any money going into it which will benefit Warrington Town.

The main benefit will be providing the club with top notch training facilities, alongside a large number of other organisations including the Warrington Wolves.

Sorry can't make it this time - having an op on my career threatening injury, what career I hear you scream. We are all allowed to dream a little.

I send money for goals and things with Burgerman !!!

Sorry !!???!! the !!???!! keys !!??!! on !!??!! my !!??!!! keyboard !!??!!seem to !!??!! be !!??!! sticking :!::!::lol::?::?:

Steve

• 1 year later...

WARRINGTON Town FC are proud to be associated with such an ambitious proposal as the Orford Park project but I am not aware of any money going into it which will benefit Warrington Town.

The main benefit will be providing the club with top notch training facilities, alongside a large number of other organisations including the Warrington Wolves.

Am I wrong to think that a move from the current ground was mooted at some point?

Am I wrong to think that a move from the current ground was mooted at some point?

There has never been any suggestion of moving the ground to Orford Park :?

• 2 weeks later...

I hope so!