brian keeley

veronica

thanks for the info about green. yes i know they did as my parents also used to be licencees of an of on bewsey road many years ago but i didnt know how to get in touch with them .and yes i know the offlicence had been puuled down it was opposite greenings wire works. .my daughter was in warrington last year for a few days .

• 4 weeks later...

Hi - You are looking for Brian Keeley, he married a landlords daughter who ran the Norton Arms (Bridge Foot) Sloop (Liverpool Road) and then the Royal Oak Branch on Knutsford Road, I am the eldest son of Brian, you also are looking for a Rabecca Keeley, Grandaughter of Brian - is this the BK you are looking for?

hi reader 1 .it sounds like the brian keeley i was trying to contact .isaw that rebecca had an ad in the genes reunited looking for any one who was related or new of the family . brians father was joe keeley. if this is so. it is the right brian keeley i was interested in. thanks.