Tomorrow at Romulus - Judgement Day

WiredforSound

after digesting the excuses for being were we are in the table for some weeks now i think tomorrow really is the decision maker for the current management team. lately there has been comments on here from tanners that have been pushed aside and that might be justified but regardless of that it has become apparent that although we have a competitive budget (we must have to bring some of the players weve got when you think of the clubs they came from) we are perilously low in the table and under achieveing.

our player turn over is ridiculous and before anyone mentions it yes we have had injuries but so do other teams thats football.

theres no room for sentiment in football and the new board now have a new task and thats to prove they are upto the job of replacing the management. this season may as well be written off and a replacement can use the rest of the season to build the squad ready for the new season in 2009-2010.

all three teams below us in the table have either sacked their managers or theyve walked - food for thought?

wiredfortown u are absolutly rite. they do have a commpetitive budget iam reliably informed that it is ?1,600 per week which is double the weekly spend ov trafford fc. and they are the vodcat champions and they are further up the league than town are!!!! and i will tell u why that is 1. BECCAUSE THEY ARE A YOUNG HARD WORKING SIDE THAT HAVE A BOND AND ARE NOT JUST THERE TO PICK UP THERE CASH AT THE END OV IT. 2. THEY ACTUALLY ARE ALL LOCAL LADS THAT ALL NO WHO EACH OTHER ARE AND DONT GO THROUGH 50 PLUS PLAYERS PER SEASON LIKE TOWN. 3. THY DONT PANIC SIGN PLAYERS WHEN THEY LOOSE TOO TRY AND COVER UP A LOSS.

(MAYBE SOM1 COULD REPLY TOO MY POINTS OV VIEW THANKS!!!!!!!!).

Hello Tanner

just replying to the last reply of yours, it is a bit of a catch 20-2 we all want some success at the club and when a new manager comes in they want there own taam. At this level there is a lot of movement as players like to go were there mates are (and were money is - but I like to think this is not the main factor). When this change over happens there is a lot of building to be done, a settled side is the key to sucess but without sucess it is hard to get a settled side.

Hope that make sense (I am a confort zone fan after all)

timpri,

nothing wrong with being a comfort zone fan but claiming (which i think you are) that its okay to still be trying to settle a side when the current manager was appointed halfway through last season is unacceptable really.

i think the manager has had plenty of time to settle a squad, how long would you say is enough time? (thats an honest question btw).

wiredfortown u are absolutly rite. they do have a commpetitive budget iam reliably informed that it is ?1,600 per week which is double the weekly spend ov trafford fc. and they are the vodcat champions and they are further up the league than town are!!!! and i will tell u why that is 1. BECCAUSE THEY ARE A YOUNG HARD WORKING SIDE THAT HAVE A BOND AND ARE NOT JUST THERE TO PICK UP THERE CASH AT THE END OV IT. 2. THEY ACTUALLY ARE ALL LOCAL LADS THAT ALL NO WHO EACH OTHER ARE AND DONT GO THROUGH 50 PLUS PLAYERS PER SEASON LIKE TOWN. 3. THY DONT PANIC SIGN PLAYERS WHEN THEY LOOSE TOO TRY AND COVER UP A LOSS.

(MAYBE SOM1 COULD REPLY TOO MY POINTS OV VIEW THANKS!!!!!!!!).

What on earth have you got to do with Warrington town FC? - if you are a Trafford FC player concentrate on your own club.

As CEO of Warrington Town FC I would also like to tell you that you have got your facts completely wrong so I will set the record straight.

We have six Warrington lads in the first team squad now compared to zero when I arrived at the club.

The new board are nearly all new to running a football club and success will not be achieved over night.

But that does not dampen our ambition and while still wanting to take the club to the football league we now realise this will take longer than we first envisaged.

But like I said we are nearly all new to this.

Our main task has been making a club which was on the brink of extinction being financially sound - we are well on the way to achieiving that.

If any true fan of the club wants to discuss any issues with me I always make myself available whenever possible.

Now please concentrate on your own club and we look forward to giving you a warm welcome on November 18th.

:D