Richie Mottram

meeow1

mottram who cares about him he is a prescot reject. adam hunter was an airbus sub tom spearit cudnot get in cammell laird and how many times has kev towey been and gone town for the drop open ur eyes and sack paul moors get ritchie sinker in the 1st team he is the best player at ur club

So how is life with the reserves?

:wink:

life with reserves???????? who me are u joking??????? mind u i have seen the reserves a couple ov times and ive seen a couple ov so called first teamers look way out ov there depth eg nikki PRESCOT.FRANCIS SMITH he is so so poor!!!!! wud he even get in a north west counties team???????????? do u actually watch the games or do u listen 2 people like pie man?????????????????

Tanners, come out and express these views face to face, and I'll debate with you all day, but you won't will you. 90% of the Town fans are aware who I am, but if your not, I am the turnstyle operator at first team games, kitman for both Daves Team and the first team, otherwise known as Pieman, so name your time and place and we can have a discussion face to face, but you won't as your cowardlyand like to hide behind a username.

Gary, Peter, can you come out and name this clown, as you have their personal log on details.

Waiting for a response, tick tock, tick, tock

Woody

Tanners, come out and express these views face to face, and I'll debate with you all day, but you won't will you. 90% of the Town fans are aware who I am, but if your not, I am the turnstyle operator at first team games, kitman for both Daves Team and the first team, otherwise known as Pieman, so name your time and place and we can have a discussion face to face, but you won't as your cowardlyand like to hide behind a username.

Gary, Peter, can you come out and name this clown, as you have their personal log on details.

Woody

Rob be fair its a forum for fans we are all different and have the divine right to express what we think of the team; management and other supporters. Too many stick in the muds who support our team who get offended with people who have something too say. :wink:

Woody

Rob be fair its a forum for fans we are all different and have the divine right to express what we think of the team; management and other supporters. Too many stick in the muds who support our team who get offended with people who have something too say. :wink:

But there is a difference between an opinion and personal attacks on people and players who might not even read what is posted on here.