SC Meeting

Pieman

Unless specifically requested no one "from the club" normally attends a meeting of the supporters club.

While we are all "supporters" of Warrington Town we do have to ensure there is never any "conflict of interest" by trying to wear two hats e.g being a member of the board and the supporters club, as if there was ever a major issue which can not be resolved amicably, where do your loyalties lie - with the directors who have invested their own time and money in the club, or the fans who pay their hard earned cash to support their team!

If you have any issues, concerns, questions and are prepared to put your name to them feel free to email me at garys@warrington-worldwide.co.uk and if I can, I will provide you with an answer.

Unless specifically requested no one "from the club" normally attends a meeting of the supporters club.

While we are all "supporters" of Warrington Town we do have to ensure there is never any "conflict of interest" by trying to wear two hats e.g being a member of the board and the supporters club, as if there was ever a major issue which can not be resolved amicably, where do your loyalties lie - with the directors who have invested their own time and money in the club, or the fans who pay their hard earned cash to support their team!

If you have any issues, concerns, questions and are prepared to put your name to them feel free to email me at garys@warrington-worldwide.co.uk and if I can, I will provide you with an answer.

thanks gary i will drop you an email later on.

Wiredforsound, speak to me with any questions for the meeting at the game tonight and see me at the game, also, if you want the minutes emailed to me. I'm sure you know who I am.

lol not sure i do m8 but will keep an eye open are there any give away signs?