Warrington Town FC v Hollyoaks celebrity team

Gary

Come along to Cantilever Park, Loushers Lane, Warrington on Sunday October 5th for a fun event involving lots of celebrities as the club helps raise funds for Warrington Disability Partnership and SPARC.

Admission ?3 adults and ?1 children under 16.

Kick off 2.30pm

Gates open 1pm

What? Where? is holly oaks :?:?:?

Still only get radio in Liverpool Davy :wink::wink:

Hollyoaks is a soap aimed at teenagers. the storylines are based on drugs, alcohol, homosexuality, bisexuality, murder, shop lifting, and teenage pregnancy, :roll::roll: bit like Warrington town centre on a Saturday night. :wink:

"Hollyoaks is a soap aimed at teenagers. the storylines are based on drugs, alcohol, homosexuality, bisexuality, murder, shop lifting, and teenage pregnancy, bit like Warrington town centre on a Saturday night."

!!!

We paid a visit to Accrington last weekend, it was like Bridge St x100...

Avoid it at all costs and stick the motherland (warrington.. not germany)

I was going to... but they said I would be an obvious 'billy no-mates' if I stood there on my own and too many of them for me to hide from : :lol:

They all had a great time and are all really into their football so sometimes best if us oldies don't get in their way...... they still got their free lifts there and back regardless though :wink:

I was going to... but they said I would be an obvious 'billy no-mates' if I stood there on my own and too many of them for me to hide from : :lol:

They all had a great time and are all really into their football so sometimes best if us oldies don't get in their way...... they still got their free lifts there and back regardless though :wink:

Bring them down to Cantilever Park tonight for the FA Trophy replay against Chorley. Kick off 7.45pm

• 2 weeks later...