Thomason Family

Thomwood

Author Topic: Thomason family

Thomwood

Registered

Member # 2057 posted 26-03-2008 19:59

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George and Clara Thomason moved to Stockton Heath about 1900 from Appleton.Five of their children were born there,Annie 1900,Harry 1902,Stanley 1903 , Fred 1906 and Percy 1913(died 1919).As these were after the latest census (1901 )released I am having problems finding info.etc.Has anyone any idea if these people survived or married and who they married or any other info.This is for my family tree as George b1858 was my great Grandfather and I can pass on other info. if required .

Thornwood Geoff - there is a Dennis Thomason in Lymm and on Parish Council (at least until May 1st next - election day) and I know of an established 19th C connection between Lymm Thomasons - builders - and Houghton family who had Wire Works on Liverpool ROAD, Sankey, and prominent member has grave in Daresbury and resided in Moore - not to be confused with the Horton farming families who are still very prominent in Little Leigh and Barnton areas - well known for producing the earliest of early Cheshire spuds but me thinks have lost a lot of taste in the annual rush to be first - grown under plastic and cosy wrap !!

8)8)

Thanks Pedro,I have found a link to the Lymm Thomason's through marriages to my Antrobus side.I think there could be another link but far back into the 1700s.My gt. gt. grandfather Isaac's father was John and this is a well used combination around the Lymm branch.They have spread accross Daresbury and Appleton then Warrington.It's the names in my first posting I am curious about as they are born after the 1901 census.