Carrot cake

Tilly

• 2 weeks later...
I'd never trust a man to iron properly or do the shopping with out coming home with a weeks worth of pie and not sticking to the list :wink:

i can iron better than the wife in fact i would say better than a lot of women,why because i had to or got extra duties.. i hat tramline in trousers and shirts, collars that are ironed so that the have a crease in them

Steve

I'd never trust a man to iron properly or do the shopping with out coming home with a weeks worth of pie and not sticking to the list :wink:

i can iron better than the wife in fact i would say better than a lot of women,why because i had to or got extra duties.. i hat tramline in trousers and shirts, collars that are ironed so that the have a crease in them

Steve

Steve ... I've got a job for you!

Steve

I iron the creases out of my collars.