Drive in Movies!

observer

Interesting, that computer graphics are now so advanced (with special graphics circuits), that they're trying them out in cars! :? Two cameras at the front of the car, give a driver's view of the road ahead, but distance sensors, show close proximity dangers up in red, thus warning the driver. :shock: Errm, so presumably while the driver is watching this virtual screen, he's not watching the road ahead?! :roll::wink:

I never said anything was wrong, I just implied that you are completely one dimensional and obsessed with having a go at Scousers :D

No obsession, I quite enjoy it :D

As do most obsessives.

I disagree, most obsessives have an inner hatred of what they are doing.

I knew an alcoholic who hated the fact that he was totally reliant upon alcohol and knew that he was slowly killing himself but was unable to do anything about it. He was a very sad person.

Interesting, that computer graphics are now so advanced (with special graphics circuits), that they're trying them out in cars! Two cameras at the front of the car, give a driver's view of the road ahead, but distance sensors, show close proximity dangers up in red, thus warning the driver. Errm, so presumably while the driver is watching this virtual screen, he's not watching the road ahead?!

Out of order Obs, the subject is thin skinned scousers.

I never said anything was wrong, I just implied that you are completely one dimensional and obsessed with having a go at Scousers :D

No obsession, I quite enjoy it :D

As do most obsessives.

I disagree, most obsessives have an inner hatred of what they are doing.

I knew an alcoholic who hated the fact that he was totally reliant upon alcohol and knew that he was slowly killing himself but was unable to do anything about it. He was a very sad person.

Obsession and addiction are not the same thing at all KeithR

Internet addiction is currently classified by mental health professionals as an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Obsession is when a particular thought, idea or object is constantly and incessantly in one's mind. The constancy of these thoughts usually results in a compulsion of that person to do something about the obsession.

Addiction, which is normally used as dependency, can also be a compulsion to do something continuously and dependently regardless of how harmful it can be physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, etc....

Internet addiction is currently classified by mental health professionals as an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Obsession is when a particular thought, idea or object is constantly and incessantly in one's mind. The constancy of these thoughts usually results in a compulsion of that person to do something about the obsession.

Addiction, which is normally used as dependency, can also be a compulsion to do something continuously and dependently regardless of how harmful it can be physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, etc....

Like I said not the same. Thanks for the technical description though :)