Exclusive Adrian Morley Interview now being broadcast

Gary

Both Adrian Morley and Jimmy Lowes are diplomats out of necessity. I'd love to get drunk with the both of them one night and find out what they really think. Out of the present playing staff only Morley and 4 or 5 others are of the required standard. Jimmy Lowes mustn't have realised just what a poisoned chalice he was taking on with this lot. None of the recent signings were Jimmy's choices and when the inevitable happens it won't do his reputation any good, he's no wriggle room due to the salary cap being up to the max and most of the incompetents are in the comfort zone of long term contracts. On reflection I don't think Paul Cullen was to blame 100%. Whoever it was who decided to sign all the deadwood and sick notes should shoulder most of the blame.

On reflection I don't think Paul Cullen was to blame 100%. Whoever it was who decided to sign all the deadwood and sick notes should shoulder most of the blame.

To all the doubters....

I'm not going to say "roost chickens to home coming" but one day folk will say "We were wrong"

It was primroses, primroses all the way

With blue mixed in my path like mad

The stand roofs seemed to heave and sway

Such flags they had

A year or so ago this very day

I go in the rain and more than needs

A rope cuts both my wrists behind

And I think by the feel my forehead bleeds

For they fling whoever has a mind

Stones at me for my year's misdeeds

_42737911_cullen203gi.jpg

Oh how fickle are the fans, armchair critics in the stands; instant results demanded each season, knee jerk reaction without reason! :roll::wink:

Instant results ???????

Been watching the Wire since 1961.,

ONE Wembley victory in what is literally a lifetime :wink:

bit more than that!

As with soccer and other so-called sports; money has been their ruination; it's now about buying success, rather than developing a home grown capacity for success. :roll: Are you telling me, that somehow; Ozzies are inherently better athletes than the Brits; the probable difference is: the Ozzies PLAY sports, the Brits WATCH. :wink: