Andy Murray

wolfie

Geoff, your resurrection of this thread after ten months suggests that either you are besotted with Murray or you are two strings short of a racquet.

Do you really believe that he read this thread and it egged him on to greater heights and wonderful tennis? :?

He's BACK, I'm resurrecting this thread for the 2nd TIME and hopefully 'This is his moment' - get up early and cheer him on. I'd really like him to read of our support :wink:

Go ANDY GO remember 1936.

Well beaten today and it wasn't to be third time lucky but as Andy said

Firstly I'd like to congratulate Novak Djokovic and his team. He had an unbelievable tournament and deserved to win.

"I didn't quite do it this time but hopefully I'll come back and I'll have more chances in the future ... I look forward to coming back next year and trying to win

It was a good game though.

Well beaten today and it wasn't to be third time lucky but as Andy said

Firstly I'd like to congratulate Novak Djokovic and his team. He had an unbelievable tournament and deserved to win.

"I didn't quite do it this time but hopefully I'll come back and I'll have more chances in the future ... I look forward to coming back next year and trying to win

It was a good game though.

"I look forward to coming back next year and trying to win"???????

Was he not trying today?