NRG Old School Show - Saturday

Dizzy

Switched on early (9.20 to be precise) so Gary doesn't shout at me :roll:8):P

The NRG Old School Show is Grrrreat and I'm feeling energised and boppin'.... love it :D I'm in the party mood and never knew it was so good :D

How come all the other presenters don't promote all their shows on here too... :?:

Stop ending all your replies with :roll: .... it's really starting to bug me now :shock::? I know the emoticons are not as good as they were before (I miss the bouncing one and on-fire one) but please please please stio giving me :roll::evil:

Cool show tonght by the way : :wink::P:D

Switched on early (9.20 to be precise) so Gary doesn't shout at me :roll:8):P

The NRG Old School Show is Grrrreat and I'm feeling energised and boppin'.... love it :D I'm in the party mood and never knew it was so good :D

How come all the other presenters don't promote all their shows on here too... :?:

Checkout the Radio Warrington show schedule, music for ALL tastes !

http://www.radioworm.co.uk/schedule

For all those who have never tuned in here's what Warrington Radio is all about... not just about listening to local radio online at all :shock:

http://www.radioworm.co.uk/about-us

I'm impressed and good on you all..... can I have a go (only kidding).

Needs more promotion though and easier direct 'listen on line' clickable links on all the WW news/forum pages (for all those who are not aware of it) if you ask me.

.....at which point 'Dismayed' gets banned from ever posting again on WWW Forum :lol:

For all those who have never tuned in here's what Warrington Radio is all about... not just about listening to local radio online at all :shock:

http://www.radioworm.co.uk/about-us

I'm impressed and good on you all..... can I have a go (only kidding).

Needs more promotion though and easier direct 'listen on line' clickable links on all the WW news/forum pages (for all those who are not aware of it) if you ask me.

.....at which point 'Dismayed' gets banned from ever posting again on WWW Forum :lol:

There are clickable links on every page of the main site and I have been plugging my show in the music room for more than 12 months.

Also done a big feature in the magazine and it has also been publicised with a big spread in the local paper.

Clickable links are not that good because people need to have their settings correct on their computer for them to work.

More than half the people who click th elinks on the front page will think it isn't working because they haven't got their windows media player set to stream.

:roll:

There are clickable links on every page of the main site

Appologies Gary as I've never actually noticed the clickable link to the radio station on here.... guess I need glasses :roll: I always use the links from TMM's posts :oops:

Having looked I have now spotted yours on right of the main page with all the other adds eg Golden Square, Warrington Market.... just looks like an general ad and nothing says 'click me and you'll get some music...' :roll:

... and I have been plugging my show in the music room for more than 12 months.

indeed you have :lol::wink: I presume all readers of the WWW news pages read all the forum posts too then :P

Also done a big feature in the magazine and it has also been publicised with a big spread in the local paper.

Didn't see it in the locals, sorry :roll:

Clickable links are not that good because people need to have their settings correct on their computer for them to work.

More than half the people who click th elinks on the front page will think it isn't working because they haven't got their windows media player set to stream. :roll:

Isn't technology wonderful :P Still think your front page link needs to stand out more though and be away from the boring stuff :shock:

PS... :roll::roll::roll::P