The End for Pink Ladies?

Bill

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legion said

we all strruggle to survive in this day and age, this was a local business employing local people.

I say ............robbing people you mean and people loseing ther house in the Franchise did they care............ nope

you just bleat on about this one subject pink ladies this, pink ladies that.

i say ..............and so what....? your daft enough to read it and reply thats my job done

the fact is they were better for some people than the expensive crappy taxis that charge rediculous amounts of money to port people around warrington.

i say and ?

The other month I got a taxi home from town centre, to dallam, less than 2 miles...more than ?10 for a 5 minute drive...SCANDALOUS!

i say ........well complane `o` forgot you ant got a clue. thats why you had to pay it hard luck if you do nothing about it .

shut up ? that all you have to say well from dallam whats new

Ouch..... :shock:

TD..... I must admit I'd forgotten about the PL's franchise saga. Now that was not nice and 'allegidly' a lot of people lost a lot of money through it. I was starting to feel a little sorry for them until you reminded me :(

Just a pitty that the normal everyday drivers of PL's are the ones who will be most affected in all this. Most are probably just people like you and me who are simply trying to earn a wage. Being all female chances are they are all mothers too.....

So... I do feel sorry for the drivers BUT DEFINATELY NOT the owners 8)

TD your keyboard seems to be broke, it just comes out with nonsense. I had the same problem, I changed the batteries in it, is yours wireless too?

Your replies mainly do not seem to make any sense or relate to the quoted areas (which are quoted incorrectly).

This is how it?s done.

I say ............robbing people you mean and people loseing ther house in the Franchise did they care............ nope

Well you see, if it was the drivers jobs to rob customers, then I don't think I would use them and business would fail quickly, but if you mean investors tried to start up an unsuccessful franchise and as a result lost their house...then that?s not robbery, that?s bad investment...and if they were stupid enough to use their house as collateral on a franchise...then I suggest they are not fit to manage any business as that?s a stupid thing to do....but hardly robbery.

i say ..............and so what....? your daft enough to read it and reply that?s my job done

I hold my hands up to you there, it appears I'm that daft.

i say and ?

Sorry to correct you but you can't say "?" its a written expression, you could raise your eyebrows or inflect you end of sentence, but since I can't see you and you didn't write any word...you can't do that... besides what exactly do you mean by ?, your speechless at my profound insight ?

i say ........well complane `o` forgot you ant got a clue. that?s why you had to pay it hard luck if you do nothing about it .

I just did "complane" (is'nt that some sort of dietary supplement). You just read it. And saying that I "ant" got a clue, you only have to read your above quoted sentence to see who's clued up or not.

shut up ? that all you have to say well from dallam whats new

Yes, I'm from Dallam and saying "shut up" that?s the only level of intellect we can muster in these 'ere parts, we fail at debate, open conversation and our level of vocal verbosity is sadly lacking...unlike your good self.

BTW. That would have been a good place to put that redundant question mark.

Legion well i was fecthced up from dallam anyway and ?

Look if you can not divulges the concept of the topic in hand why bother partaking? If I collate all the data and information then compose it for individuals whom may not in reality digest all what is acknowledged in ones correspondence what can one do ? It is consistently unproblematic to have a forbidding witticism at qualities is dexterous in the proficiency of madden . :lol:

Legion well i was fecthced up from dallam anyway and ?

Look if you can not divulges the concept of the topic in hand why bother partaking? If I collate all the data and information then compose it for individuals whom may not in reality digest all what is acknowledged in ones correspondence what can one do ? It is consistently unproblematic to have a forbidding witticism at qualities is dexterous in the proficiency of madden . :lol:

Who let you back on line! :roll::wink:

You can tell the beer festival is fast approaching!

What was the franchise saga?

Can't quite remember the finer details as it was well over year ago but it was in all the press and on here too somewhere.

Some people allegidly lost a lot of money through it and were out to take Pink Ladies ?Ltd? to court.

PL ?Ltd? then put themselves into voluntary administration and were immediately bought out by PL 'someone else' but with the same directors/staff etc which I presume meant the court cases were dropped.

Something like that anyway :?

Who let you back on line! :roll::wink:

You can tell the beer festival is fast approaching!

What fatty ?. :twisted: ................... Yer its soon be here and Paul on his lady drinks again and I bet for another yes I will have to pay for my ticket. And Paul try not to get drunk like always before the rest of get there. And Gary you come near me this year with that god dam camera this year you always take the ones where I am half drunk like with Paul any one would think we need to go to AA meeting I ant going to the one Paul goes too as it ant working :wink: .

o and ps gary lets have a go at that Video camera to do some reporting .lol you know I can work them and film :) i ca see your still going to the football march how is the pieman :roll: ?

If pink ladies are insolvent they have started up again under a different name and the drivers have to be self employed (Fact)

They have not been paid( Fact)

It seems to me if the drivers are treated this way what about the customers who are putting money on their accounts,

A lot of the drivers have left and do not know if they are going to be paid.

My elderley mother uses them a lot and just feels more comfortable with lady drivers, no disrespect to male drivers!

The company cannot carry on like this surely they have to be badged, it is a shame as it was a good idea , but i think it is the end for pink ladies!! Sadly

The Pinks who were laid off sent letters to the Pink bosses asking to be creditors of the insolvent company so hopefully they could eventually get their owed wages....

The Pink ladies have said that anyone who sent one of these will never be paid. How can they do this to the staff and then be so childish.

Do not put money onto a pink account because they are close to complete failure and you will never see your money again!

It is a travesty that the drivers will not get paid ,however the writing was on the wall when the franchisees lost there money and the directors closed the company changed the name and opened back up again . the taxi licensing officer has a lot to answer for , but when questioned on this matter he blatantly refuses to reply on this matter and incredibly he stays in his job. Job for the boys me thinks !

The Pinks who were laid off sent letters to the Pink bosses asking to be creditors of the insolvent company so hopefully they could eventually get their owed wages....

The Pink ladies have said that anyone who sent one of these will never be paid. How can they do this to the staff and then be so childish.

Do not put money onto a pink account because they are close to complete failure and you will never see your money again!

Unfortunately Pinky in such cases as insolvency the bigger companies who owed money sometimes get paid (although a very small percentage of what they are actually owed :shock: )... the rest usually get nothing at all :roll::cry:

All I can say at this time is if drivers of the pink ladies vehicles are driving in this town now they are defiantly breaking the law as the loophole will not apply to them as the firms that as been getting away with it as now stopped trading. and at this time I would hate for the drivers to be fined and end up in court as this is what will happen now. The taxi licensing officer needs to quit right away because of the incompetence he as fetched to this issue in not solving the matter fully and putting the public in danger beyond any public warning. ie Mr brans.

some one needs to get Mr Barns on record as to his actions (of less) on this matter ASP.

Before the Pink ladies drivers are left out in the open as to not being licensed.

its time to go over Mr Barns head to his boss and get them on record as to why they feel that warringtion people do not Concern them when it could come to life?s being put in danger, and most of all not acting on a public safty issue also they will be named as well

If any of the pinks ladies are out there reading this I would like to hear what you have to say on the actions of your boss on why they where openly was braking the law and was any ? Favours for the council or backing from councillors in the passed that was letting the bosses get away with it or helping you. as some more inside information to back up what we all ready have and know I would be willing to listen. Why should you have loyalty to them when they have left you out in the cloud?

don't tell em your name your writeing rings a bell i think i know who you are FB

Steve

I think I get the drift of what you?re saying there and it?s a valid point.

If the company were to employ owner-drivers like most other companies do, then each one would be responsible for ensuring their car complies with the law and as such needs to be plated irrespective of who they work for.

The way I read things though is that nothing much has changed in terms of vehicle ownership and the company has just transferred some it?s wage liability to the drivers by offering them 40% of their takings. I can?t see this working though because if as a company there?s insufficient income being generated to pay a basic wage then split it any way you like and it wont change matters.

The company by all accounts has stitched itself up with it?s own rigidity and obsession with all things pink and if their to stand a cat in hells chance of surviving they need to make radical changes rather than cling on to a failing business model.

Bill :)

the thing that gets all taxi/private hire drivers goin about PL is the total disregard for all the gumf we have to go through. I have a crb check every three years they do not . I have a medical every five years they do not . I have to license my vehicle and have two mot tests a year they do not .I have to have a license they do not .All the things i have to do comes at a price , a price that they are not paying cos of some legal loophole and our wonderful taxi licensing officer , he who gave the the go ahead in the first place is now trying to get them off the road with the tax payers money i might add. He should have lost his JOB years ago , an old army saying springs to mind . He has been promoted to his level of incompetence.

Sorry to have to correct you, but its not tax payers money paying for the licensing officer, it worse that that! That job is funded entirely by the license fees you pay each year for your cab. so they are using the honest full ?300 a year license fee they get from honest cabbies, and using it to stop the problem they created in the first place :/

LD