Problem in Widnes

Bill

I've just heard from a friend that there's been a police chase in Widnes that possibly resulted in two deaths. One person was apparently arrested at the crash scene and one other was being chased. I suppose this will probably make the national news tonight. :(

Bill

The 2 cretins who killed her were scousers. :x

were they Black too !!

:shock:

like what the hell diffrence does that make, is there some point to that racist comment ?

I think the news report stated that they were from Liverpool, so scouser fits ok.

Black would be racist but scousers are not a race so it can't be racist :roll:

An innocent person has lost her life because of the irresponsible and selfish behaviour of two scum bags..... :evil:

It makes no difference at all which part of the country they are from or what colour they may be... :roll:

Can you imagine the local headlines -'An innocent person has lost her life because of the irresponsible and selfish behaviour of two scum bags'

What the hell does that mean to anyone? If it's correct to say that a woman from Chester has been killed in Widnes, why is it not ok to say where the scum bags who killed her come from? :roll::roll:

Get real Wolfie and stop picking arguments :roll:

And can you imagine the press using the word 'scousers' in their headlines....I doubt that very much :roll:

I didn't say that reports should NOT say where them came from. It was your use of the word 'scouser' that was irrelevant and misplaced. Simple enough to say they were 'from Liverpool ' instead :roll:

By the way not everyone who lives in Liverpool fits the 'scouser' image that you like to put forward in the same way that not everyone in Scotland is Scottish or everyone in Warrington is a Warringtonian or Wooly Back :roll:

Who's the one picking the arguments :?:?

'scousers' was the term used by KeithR.

I did explain that the news report stated Liverpool.

However as most scousers will confirm - the term 'scouser' is a form of endearment that most people of Liverpool are proud of so why are you getting hot under the collar :?:?:?

I'm not picking arguements.. I thought you were :P

I didn't know people from Liverpool actually like being called scousers..... so I appologise....

I will go and have another lemsip as my cold must be making me grumpier than usual :?