Sunday

warrington15

Dear all,

The countdown has started for our big match on Sunday and I hope to see as many of you as possible supporting this charity event in aid of Claire House Hospice. Gates open at 12 noon with the first game kicking off at 1.30pm.

An under nines game (20 mins each way) will kick off at 12.30 and I am sure the youngsters would value your support.

I have booked good weather so you have no excuses!

Parking will be at a premium and we will have a coned area for VIP guests but these will be quickly taken up and will have to be given on a first come first served basis.

I have attached a new poster for the match if everyone can print some off and display them around the town, work places and beyond!

We have some VIP guests including Lord Hoyle of Warrington, our club sponsors and a number of local charities promoting their causes which should all add to the occasion.

There is even a kiddies fun fair on the grassed area behind the goal!

This should be a great way to kick start our season.

On Saturday week we entertain Salford in the first league game of the new campaign when our special guests will include the Mayor of Warrington, Graham Welbourne and his Mayoress wife Elaine, and all being well our new club mascot The Legend which is kindly being sponsored by Paul Wenlock from Print Magic, an old friend of Warrington Town FC who has returned to the fold.

The Legend will hopefully soon be involved in some interesting challenges with Wolfie from Warrington Wolves!

best wishes

Gary Skentelbery

Warrington Town FC