Bit different now!

byrdy

Only ever three reported incidents of the 'type' you mention Byrdy...

One reported in 2005, one in 2006 and one in 2007

but NO arrests.... NO cautions and NO details at all held on file by the police 8)

So was it really a problem or just an easy excuse to get rid of a burden which used council maintenance funds :wink: All about saving money remember :roll::wink:

NO details at all held on file by the police

How would you know that then?

Cos someone asked the question and got the answer. Was also repoted in the press :roll:

Only ever three reported incidents

Most people wouldn't bother reporting them,what's the point when nothing gets done?

So if that is the case then how would anyone know that 'something' was allegidly going on there then :wink:

So if that is the case then how would anyone know that 'something' was allegidly going on there then

Because i used to go there for a pee & have seen them hanging around :roll:

Did they have little badges on and long macks so they were easily identified :roll:

What I dont understand then is WHY the police etc never bothered doing anything about it if the problem was there. Simply shutting the toilets will only mean that any weirdos will have just moved on to other places. Walton Gardens, Lymm, Latchford, Appleton who knows :shock:

In which case Byrdy perhaps 'everywhere' should be closed down as there are always people 'hanging around' somewhere but not necessarily for the reasons you think :roll: but if they are hanging around for 'other' reasons then get rid of them by shaming them for example :evil:

I still stand by the fact that 'IF' the problem with these toilets and the alleged unsavoury goings on was as bad as we are all lead to believe then WHY were those causing the 'problem' NOT STOPPED and made to pay the penalty for their disgusting behaviour rather than to simply close the toilets allowing the weirdos to simply move on to someone else?s doorstep.

One incident allegidely involved a local teenage boy... but still no cautions, arrests, OR details on file......I?d lock them up !!

I?m sorry but it just doesn't add up and it annoys me :P