Don't forget to tune in tonight and tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonymaillman

Great music tonight from 8pm on Radio Warrington :D join me from 8pm til 10pm for the Memories show :wink: then straight after that at 10pm til midnight join Gary with his Friday Rock Show :wink: AND of course tomorrow night from 10pm til midnight for another Saturday night Rock Show with Gary ....... and me as the victim again !!!!! :roll::lol::roll:

www.radiowarrington.co.uk

:wink::wink:

First time I've listened too as just got my speakers.... got the same problem as Peter... and YES my sound was turned down OOPS... :shock:

Bit of a 'grungy' strange tune on at the moment with no words other than 'here we go' ... I don't remember that but happy to listen to other people's memory songs who are obviously a lot older than me :D:lol::wink::P

Aerosmith song is one cool and one of my favourites 8) Great end to a great night of music.

Do you two realise though that over the air your voices sound very very similar. It's a little bit spooky :shock: Are you the same peron really or are you aliens :shock:8):idea: