Lowes set to be Head Coach

Gary

Little bit premature for me. The real tests will be against the auld enemies which we'll be playing in the next couple of weeks. The team got an awful hiding in Froggyland but otherwise have done well recently albeit on shaky performances. It could be that all the *world class* coaches are already committed elsewhere. Jimmy's a likeable chap, far more personable than the last verbal gymnast but it's early days yet under his stewardship. Next time you see him ask him why the Wire defensive line is so slow moving up to the tackle. We are incapable of pinning a side down in their own half,no matter where they receive the ball they are making 50/60 metres every set. The defensive line doesn't even make it to the advantage line, they take two or three steps and then wait by which time the opposition have developed a full head of steam making the tackling all that more difficult.Getting in their faces would be a better tactic.

:shock: having Met Jimmy Lowes every week since his appointment he has grown on me more and more. Despite what people think on the outside he does have that 'Something' that i just can't put my finger on?? I think that he calls a spade a spade and despite his japes and jokes as i film interviews with him and Gary he could actually go a very long way with the Wolves in the future.

Watch this space as i think that Lowes could be the tonic that Warrington has been lacking in the past.......

Just an opinion :roll:

The first time I saw Jimmy Lowes was at a Sevens competition at Central Park a very long time ago when he was playing for Leeds. He got a great rapport going with the fans, even with opposition supporters. Everybody loved him and you could see then he was quite a character. a loveable cheeky chappie type. Judging from the headlocks with Gaz he still hasn't quite grown up. He's still a puppy dog.