New Website

chriswolves

I have now moved the unofficial website to the following address which includes new items with more to be added before the new season.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/warringtontown/

you have taken all the sponsors of the official site please remove them

I think you will find that i have taken nothing from the "official" site. I got the logo's from the sponsors websites so i have done nothing. It just seems to me that everytime i try and do something positive which will help spread the word about the club i just get shot down. Maybe you lot dont want the club to go forward but the supporters do.

No Chris - what we are trying to say is you have to seek permission to use other peoples work.

For example if the non-league paper had mis-reported something and you copied it - you could get yourself in trouble.

No on a positive note how about plugging the Claire House All Stars v Warrington Town match on Sunday August 10.

Family fun day, stars of yesteryear, launch of new sponsored kit, raffle to win a car, hog roast, challenge match V a Preston village team e.t.c

All for just a fiver or ?10 for a family of four!

No Chris - what we are trying to say is you have to seek permission to use other peoples work.

For example if the non-league paper had mis-reported something and you copied it - you could get yourself in trouble.

No on a positive note how about plugging the Claire House All Stars v Warrington Town match on Sunday August 10.

Family fun day, stars of yesteryear, launch of new sponsored kit, raffle to win a car, hog roast, challenge match V a Preston village team e.t.c

All for just a fiver or ?10 for a family of four!

Ok no problems i will do a news add later today when i get chance. Also who is the clubs main sponsor as i need to add this to the new website or will that be the one thats being announced at ths game?

Chris

Well done chris this looks like a really cool site

I think it is healthy to have a gap between sporters and owners, like in politics it leads to an open debate and allows everyone to see the bigger picture. Knowone can be right all of the time!

keep up the good work

come on you yellows (something we can all agree on)

Gary, rightly or wrongly, the people of Warrington think of the footie team as the Yellows, the rugby team as the Wire, and we all need to work hard to change that.

Many of the songs BTG refer to The Yellows, and will continue to do so, mate, thats the affectionate nickname of the fans, don't believe it was ever an official nickname

Come on you Yellows