Stato Alert

timpri

Just trying to track back on all are league and cup results (goal scorers and attendance as well). Somewere at my mums is a copy of the great london road to london town, that that covers 1949 to 1987.

The Unibond site helps me out from 2004 to last season, but what of the missing 17 years?

Does anyone know were I could get hold of these stats?

Would love to put together complete head-to-head records that could mybe get used on match days as a talking point (well I am an accountant)!

come on you yellows!!!

Just trying to track back on all are league and cup results (goal scorers and attendance as well). Somewere at my mums is a copy of the great london road to london town, that that covers 1949 to 1987.

The Unibond site helps me out from 2004 to last season, but what of the missing 17 years?

Does anyone know were I could get hold of these stats?

Would love to put together complete head-to-head records that could mybe get used on match days as a talking point (well I am an accountant)!

come on you yellows!!!

go to the main site click on first team and go to team history all dates are on there ok :lol: