Who's running the USA ?

The most powerfull office in the world - the President of the USA.    Does anyone believe that Biden is mentally capable of doing it ?    Which poses the question, who is ?   A cabal of unelected carers, all now guilty of elderly abuse ?   The West is indeed in a pickle.     😗

Following multiple amendments to the constitution the position is clear enough. If Biden is not capable, and the majority of the Cabinet agrees, the role of president is take over by the elected Vice-President. The President himself can put the Vice-President in charge too, as Reagan did to Bush.

The problem is, that those "behind the throne" are appointed, not elected and not representative.   There is a problem in the West with a lack of Statesmen for public office; mainly due to a lack of conviction;:rolleyes: the guy who asked the question at the last Starmer V Sunack hustings, summed it up - "Are you the best we can manage?"😑

I would imagine that the office of POTUS is being administered by a cabal of senior Democrats, like the Obamas and Clintons, via the White House Chief of Staff; with Biden acting as a puppet, with his wife close by, to clean him up if he soils his pants.   This cabal opted for an early Presidential debate with Trump, merely to expose old Joe and pressure him into resigning, but it looks like the First Lady, will continue her elderly abuse by holding on to the office.  So hardly a safe situation as we dance on the brink of WW3.   I guess we should be grateful that we have adults in the Kremlin,  who've shown immense restraint and statesmanship to date.   With a Vice President, who's clearly as thick as mince, having been chosen cos she's black and female (thus ticking all the boxes),  the cabal are desperate to find someone fit enough for the job.   Such is the state of "the free world" today, and the future of every citizen, hangs on a resolution to this insanity.     😢

the American view is that they are superior to everybody else, albeit a subconscious view.

after all they know that they can beat anybody.

invaders from mars...beat em.

invaders from another part of space...beat em,,,,TWICE.

Godzilla.. beat it

total destruction of earth by meteorite strike... stopped a few, all in a days work.

zombie apocalypse...no problem, sorted.

wars against the Germans and the Japanese......John Wayne sorted that on his own.

They are brought up to believe that the American can defeat anybody and anything anytime.

Having a gibbering geriatric for a president is not even worth them getting even irked about, after all they have had a few impeached and a couple assassinated they survived a grew stronger. That is what they believe deep down.

there ideology is throw plenty of ordinance at it and if that fails nuke it......🙄

The problem is Sid, they've run out of ordanance, having given it to Ukraine and Israel, and despite all the money that is paid out by bent politicians to the arms manufacturers, they haven't (unlike Russia), geared up to a war economy.   With less than half a million troops, of dubious quality; they've no chance against over a million Russians, that are battle hardened.  So conventionally they are knackered,  which means they are more likely to revert to nukes, which means we all get vapourised.  😢

ordinance or no ordinance they still are of the mindset that they are unbeatable and can't lose.

a Britain and an American in a race. the only two in it and the brit wins. headlines in paper read. "American comes close second in race British runner comes next to last".

such i the hype that the American people are indoctrinated with.

Whether it's an IQ problem or an educational one, the pods I've seen of young Yanks not knowing basic history or geography is quite alarming, although this may equally apply to young folk in the UK.   They have no idea of geo-politics and are happy to let the political elites do the thinking for them, which means their Governments lack public scrutiny and they are naturally isolationist, which is totally contrary to the activities of their Governments.  Logically, a US Government should be concentrating it's efforts on securing their borders and preventing entry by migrants and drugs, which Biden has encouraged,  as part of the woke agenda.  :rolleyes:

Although she seems reluctant,  there's now speculation that Michele Obama will take over from Joe Biden, as she's apparently well qualified -  She'll get the women's vote for breakfast, the black vote for lunch and, being a Democrat, she'll get the woke vote for dinner.   If there are any more boxes to tick, she'll get bonus points for knowing her way round the white house !    How pathetic is that ?   Talk about the fall of the Roman Empire !        :rolleyes: 

Mutually Assured Destruction, is a term used to reassure us that the use of nuclear weapons in anger is so final, that no sane person or nation would ever contemplate it.  Relying on this thought,  NATO Countries are arming the Ukrainians with missiles and giving them the green light to target places inside Russia.  Because the targeting of such weapons relies on space surveillance information and skilled (NATO) operators to programme it into the missile,  this clearly constitutes a direct act of war on Russia by NATO, and will receive an immediate nuclear response from the Russians.   Unfortunately,  the Politicians and Military in the West, believe the Russians are bluffing, as they've taken Putin's restraint to-date as weakness, and have escalated accordingly.   So we've got irresponsible politicians in the West, led by demented President in the White House literally gambling with the future of the human race.  If your not scared, you should be.    💀

I am at the age where my own mortality is making itself felt.

do i want to die... well no nobody does.

will i  die...well yes everybody does.

am i afraid of death... no, it is something almost entirely beyond my control.

when you've got to go you've got to go, no arguments, no second chance (unless you believe in re-incarnation).

being scared that some politicians will end the world is pointless as far as i personally am concerned. there is very little that i personally can do to change the situation so why worry about it.

look at it positively, you will be the last person to die in your lifetime.....a fact.

• Upvote 1

Our times up Sid, so I'm not worried for myself, thinking of the youngsters.   Watching a pod from an expert on nuke warfare, and she claimed within the first 90mins of it kicking off,  5 billion would dead or dying, leaving the rest to die of radiation sickness, or starvation. Sort of puts climate change into perspective though !   💀