What For You Is The Most Important Issue In Warrington?

Jonathan Levy

Jon, I answered your question - a solution would be to lock them up overnight and put them to bed with a sore backside - they wouldn't want to repeat the exercise again. :roll: Alas, some solutions are constrained by the human rights act, which basically means NO solution is possible. :wink:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon, I answered your question - a solution would be to lock them up overnight and put them to bed with a sore backside - they wouldn't want to repeat the exercise again. :roll: Alas, some solutions are constrained by the human rights act, which basically means NO solution is possible. :wink:

It is my opinion that locking them up for a night wouldn't make much of a difference, especially if they are not charged. There must surely be some solution that isn't constrained by the human rights act.

The "locking up" takes them immediatley out of circulation (out of the Town Centre or off the Streets), thus preventing further damage to themselves or others. :roll: If they accidentally fall down the stairs at the cop shop, well, that's an added incentive not to get in such a state again. :shock: They would be charged with being drunk and disorderly, but if they were sore enough in the morning, a caution should suffice, thus saving court time and costs. :wink: