Is there a New mast on Blackbrook Ave?

Geoffrey Settle

I stopped and read last night, the document (from BT) says if any there are objections you should complain to ....

As the Padgate Exchange is due for upgrade to 21CN at the end of this year and operational I think in 2010 I suspect its for new lines.

Geoff

In comparison to conventional old wooden telephone poles strung with wires, that looks pretty inconspicuous to me.

It?s also worth remembering that the ?fallout? as you call it is inversely proportional to the number of such masts, so if you want less fallout, then don?t object to their erection!

Bill :)

Anyway we'll just have to put up with this piece of furniture until it goes limp - but watch out becuase there will be loads of erections taking place all over Warrington to please the mobile fraternity. :roll:

But as the good Doctor warns

Dr Coghill said: ?There is a body of research that has over the years pointed to the fact that exposure to mobile radiation can lead to depression. There is evidence of higher suicide rates where people live near any electrical equipment that gives off radio or electrical waves.?

Given most of the exposure to electromagnetic radiation comes from a phone held a few millimetres from the brain, then anything that reduces the level of this radiation has to be good thing.

Having more local masts dramatically reduces the amount of RF energy needed and it certainly isn?t the case as many anti mast campaigners think, that more masts means more radiation. In fact just the opposite is true.

Bill :)